PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Malcolm Butler one of best 5 CB's Emmanuel Sanders has faced

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a cool article actually. Also like to see him showing some respect for Butler instead of talking trash.

Wish we had gotten Sanders, he’s basically Edelman (wait can we compare white and black players?). Tough as nails and excellent route runner. Always liked him more than Thomas, who is really soft.

Wish we had gotten Sanders, he’s basically Edelman (wait can we compare white and black players?). Tough as nails and excellent route runner. Always liked him more than Thomas, who is really soft.

They may not have kept Edelman if they pursued Sanders. Also, since the Broncos signed him we won 2 superbowls.

They may not have kept Edelman if they pursued Sanders. Also, since the Broncos signed him we won 2 superbowls.
True, just saying he’s a perfect fit for us.

It's not really news. There's a reason Malcolm is the only All-Pro db on the Pats. He is still the best cb on the team, despite an up and down season. That's not a knock on Gilmore, who I like, but Stephon has mostly been about potential- still not fully realized. He's had some good games, but Butler is more consistently good.
I think this pair has a chance to be as good a tandem as Talib/Harris if they stay together. Really hope they find a way to keep Butler( probably wishful thinking), because I think next year that could be the best pair in the NFL. Can always hope.

Butler hasn’t been good this year. Truly horrendous.

I wonder if sanders's watching the game thus far. The guy has lost a lot of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case