PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Make your own Cincinnati joke . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure some of you can come up with some real zingers based on this fact. . . . :D

Patriots.com said:
99 Mike Wright DL

Height: 6-4 Weight: 295
Year: 2 Yrs/Pat: 2
Acquired: FA-05
School: Cincinnati
Major: Criminal Justice

Born: Mar 1, 1982

He played for Cincinnati the school, not the pro team. I don't think every Cincinnati team has an appetitie for delinquincy like the Bengals.

zippo59 said:
He played for Cincinnati the school, not the pro team. I don't think every Cincinnati team has an appetitie for delinquincy like the Bengals.
The Cinncinatti college bball team of the late 90s and early 2000s was known for being loaded with criminals and scumbags.

Keegs said:
The Cinncinatti college bball team of the late 90s and early 2000s was known for being loaded with criminals and scumbags.

I don't really follow College sports so I'm not completely aware. If Philly is the city of brotherly love then Cincy should be the city of criminal love.

haha no kidding it's getting bad.

Yeah im not big on college either but i remember my dad referring to them as "the convicts"

zippo59 said:
I don't really follow College sports so I'm not completely aware. If Philly is the city of brotherly love then Cincy should be the city of criminal love.

Hmm... Criminal Love. I work inside a prison so thats not a comment Im willing to touch with a ten foot pole. :D

poppabear721 said:
Hmm... Criminal Love. I work inside a prison so thats not a comment Im willing to touch with a ten foot pole. :D

Yeah I was thinking that statement could have double meaning...

poppabear721 said:

Ten FOOT? Whoa, ten inches would be impressive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back