Come on Elliot.
Show us its not the same old pats.
Be aggressive
100 million to spend.
I hoped for once we would be the team that makes a big addition from the start

Saquon , Ridley, Higgins, Ekeler
LFG
Should have gone for Wilkins

GB hardly ever made big moves in free agency, don’t expect a splash today.

GB hardly ever made big moves in free agency, don’t expect a splash today.
would you expect Wolf automatically follows the same philosophy? Was part of many Browns teams that were very aggressive.

I don't doubt he may be conservative, but I'm not sure he'll go full Ted Thompson

would you expect Wolf automatically follows the same philosophy? Was part of many Browns teams that were very aggressive.

I don't doubt he may be conservative, but I'm not sure he'll go full Ted Thompson
No not automatically, but I’d be surprised if they were aggressive today or tomorrow.

I don't know about anyone else but none of the names out there are really all that exciting.

The last thing they should do is time a move based on the desires of the fanbase. Our emotions should not be a factor.

That's because Green Bay usually Drafts well unlike our former GM.
Ted Thompson had some success, but post Super Bowl win he was running that team into the ground with terrible drafts. Many of their playoff failure were due to them being clearly overmatched by the opposing team.

The last thing they should do is time a move based on the desires of the fanbase.
Work Out Yes GIF by Peloton

There’s not many teams as devoid as talent as the Patriots (offensively). The lack of any moves or rumors is not good at all. #3 and #34 aren’t going to go a long way in reversing our fortunes.

Without some significant moves we’ll be on a fast track to another 5-6 win season.

There’s not many teams as devoid as talent as the Patriots (offensively). The lack of any moves or rumors is not good at all. #3 and #34 aren’t going to go a long way in reversing our fortunes.
Reserve judgment for the end of the week. Still plenty of names on the board. I want new talent on offense, but I don't hate avoiding overpays.

Reserve judgment for the end of the week. Still plenty of names on the board. I want new talent on offense, but I don't hate avoiding overpays.
Fair enough on waiting…a bit. However if you don’t “overpay” in FA you won’t get much talent.

Fair enough on waiting…a bit. However if you don’t “overpay” in FA you won’t get much talent.
It's a balance. I don't want to be Jacksonville either and overpay for middling talent.

The last thing they should do is time a move based on the desires of the fanbase. Our emotions should not be a factor.

All due respect but you don't understand Sir. We need our gratification NOW. There are preschool age New England children out there who have never experienced a championship!

I wouldn't have hated matching the Wilkins deal. Then again maybe they did and the guy just preferred to go to Vegas.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back