PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac, Wilson in PB Skills Challenge

Mac has an odd way of always picking up his back foot/leg and I can’t help feel it impacts his accuracy

4 years ago Russell Wilson scored 8 points in the same competition. Came in last against Derek Carr, Jared Goff and Alex Smith.

It's a dumb competition in which you could easily just throw at the short stuff and rack up points or go for the big points. Mac went for the big points

Weird that you post this and not the competition he won where had to throw against actual DBs.

Too bad my guy Jakobi didn't make the PB as he would've killed it against the other WRs. Since Edelman never made, not holding out (too much) hope that Jakobi's going to make it, either.

Mac vs Alfonso (fresh prince)

Thoughts? Wilson killed it. Mac's passes succumbed to the wind a lot.

Thoughts? Sure, all the time. Among them is this being a pointless thread.

4 years ago Russell Wilson scored 8 points in the same competition. Came in last against Derek Carr, Jared Goff and Alex Smith.

It's a dumb competition in which you could easily just throw at the short stuff and rack up points or go for the big points. Mac went for the big points

Weird that you post this and not the competition he won where had to throw against actual DBs.

He’s our newest troll. Every post is just a smelly dump. I think he and amfootball are pals from the Bucs forum, and coming in here is like going to the bathroom together.

Buffalo, Nevada

He’s our newest troll. Every post is just a smelly dump. I think he and amfootball are pals from the Bucs forum, and coming in here is like going to the bathroom together.
Yea it's getting annoying.

Wow, some of you are so easily triggered. The thread shows video of a recent meaningless competition (which I had not seen and appreciate watching). The thread title isn't click bait or even troll material.

Funny that the aggrieved sensitive parties are the same that laugh at others for them being triggered. It's nice to see the defenders of Mac and the team front and center though. It's kinda early in the year to be racking up "best pats fan" points.

Not everything is a slight on the team. You guys need to smoke a blunt and chill bro.

Mac looked like he was having fun out there. But it appears that showing an ESPN video of a recent competition, for fans of 30 teams that have no stake in a SB that's a week away, is considered trolling because Mac didn't fair well in said competition? The outrage.

LMAO, you guys are so weak.

BTW, the OP has dozens of anti-Brady worshipping posts. He's hardly if ever been on the Brady forum and may be a JimmyG guy.

You guys have him confused with someone else, but carry on with your defense of the Pats (invisible) Shield.

Explain to me how that video is trolling. I'm not seeing it.
Here is the problem. The poster has developed a rep on this board as trollish and I certainly wouldn't call him a Patriots fan.

If someone like me or you said, "Wilson kicked ass on that. His arm strength was really demonstrated in that competition. Hope Mac can add a few RPMs on his throws this offseason".

That is an example of not trolling.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back