PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Luke Faulk story

zipster9

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Luke Falk
Falk earned the 2017 Burlsworth Trophy, an award given to the most outstanding Div. I college football player who began his career as a walk-on. After a redshirt year in 2013, he served as a backup to Connor Halliday for the majority of his freshman season before Halliday went down with a broken leg. Falk assumed the starting job, threw for 471 yards and five touchdowns in his first start, and retained the role for the following three seasons.

Over the course of his college career, the Utah native threw 119 touchdowns and 39 interceptions. He holds Pac-12 football records for career passing attempts, completions, completion percentage, passing yards, and passing touchdowns.

Falk’s college coach, Mike Leach, told Boston Sports Journal‘s Christopher Price he sees similarities between the Washington State senior and Brady: an underdog mentality, a rigid healthy meal plan, and an impeccable work ethic.

** Does this story sound familiar? :rolleyes:

Luke Falk
Falk earned the 2017 Burlsworth Trophy, an award given to the most outstanding Div. I college football player who began his career as a walk-on. After a redshirt year in 2013, he served as a backup to Connor Halliday for the majority of his freshman season before Halliday went down with a broken leg. Falk assumed the starting job, threw for 471 yards and five touchdowns in his first start, and retained the role for the following three seasons.

Over the course of his college career, the Utah native threw 119 touchdowns and 39 interceptions. He holds Pac-12 football records for career passing attempts, completions, completion percentage, passing yards, and passing touchdowns.

Falk’s college coach, Mike Leach, told Boston Sports Journal‘s Christopher Price he sees similarities between the Washington State senior and Brady: an underdog mentality, a rigid healthy meal plan, and an impeccable work ethic.

For some reason I cant buy Luke Falk

Luke Falk

He was my early favourite for the QB pick. It’s him, Lauletta or Woodside for me.

He was my early favourite for the QB pick. It’s him, Lauletta or Woodside for me.
If BB takes a QB my hope is it's Jackson or Falk

Lauletta and Woodside I can get behind

Much rather go for a QB next year and roll with Hoyer

If BB takes a QB my hope is it's Jackson or Falk

Lauletta and Woodside I can get behind

Much rather go for a QB next year and roll with Hoyer

My hope is that Mayfield slides to 31 or into the second round.

My hope is that Mayfield slides to 31 or into the second round.
He's easily the best QB in this class and he's flawed (Attitude, size)

No premier QB prospects to me this year like Luck, Winston, Mariota, Bridgewater

All flawed:
Rosen (Mechanics, leadership)
Darnold (mechanics, general talent)
Allen (You name it...)
Mayfield (size, attitude)
Jackson (frame, accuracy)

Next year's class should be good, keep an eye on Daniel Jones of Duke and Jarrett Stidham of Auburn

in my most recent draft, I took him later to back up mason rudolph as it seems the experts are now saying next season is Brady's last

I read Luke is obsessed with Brady/TB12 method so much that his teammates ragged on him especially after the super bowl loss.

I originally was watching for the other side of the ball with Mata’afa, a Bruschi clone IMO. Then I learned more about Falk. He seems to have poise and I like his quick release.

My sons name is Luke so I’m bias lol

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back