Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I just couldn't resist posting this.

Attachments

• img00129.jpg
    img00129.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 317
Ok...and what. The man gave us a TD while playing hurt!! Yeah that's a ***** picture but he's in pain!

Ok...and what. The man gave us a TD while playing hurt!! Yeah that's a ***** picture but he's in pain!

Gimme a break. He's a paper tiger(great regular season stats, but nothing when it it counts). The guy's a self-proclaimed "classy guy", but yet he doesn't know how to shut his trap when asked about the Patriots, BTW who never once publicly trashed him. He's nothing but a 2-3 year star, prima-donna that is unable to overcome a little adversity on the grid iron. In fact, I'm beginning to think guys like him and A-rod are cut from the same cloth.

The man gave you 14 carries in three playoff games but hey if you want to let him off the hook because he managed to gut one TD out of the 14 plays than go for it he is your teams player and not mine. IMO that kind of rubs salt in the wound though as he showed you he could score a TD despite his injury and then proceeded to quit because it hurt too much....If you can be productive than suck it up.

ya gotta admit, at least he tried to give it a go with a torn groin tendon, and he got a td on it

i doubt anyone here would even get outta bed with that lol

he has way more balls than any of us, it's a fact

does he have more balls than let's say a ronnie lott? maybe not, is he a cry baby at times? sure

but you can cut off a pinky, you can't cut off your groin.....unless you call lorena

The man gave you 14 carries in three playoff games but hey if you want to let him off the hook because he managed to gut one TD out of the 14 plays than go for it he is your teams player and not mine. IMO that kind of rubs salt in the wound though as he showed you he could score a TD despite his injury and then proceeded to quit because it hurt too much....If you can be productive than suck it up.
oh and about this maroney fella......

oh and about this maroney fella......

What about him? There are entire threads devoted to his made of glass status around here. Not to mention, I hardly think he's touted as the league's CLASSIEST SUPERSTAH EVAH! the way LdT is (and boy, has he bought into it).

Someone earlier said it best, this guy is one of those 2-3 year stars that fades quickly enough.

Last edited:
ya gotta admit, at least he tried to give it a go with a torn groin tendon, and he got a td on it

i doubt anyone here would even get outta bed with that lol

he has way more balls than any of us, it's a fact

does he have more balls than let's say a ronnie lott? maybe not, is he a cry baby at times? sure

but you can cut off a pinky, you can't cut off your groin.....unless you call lorena

Ummm....speak for yourself. I don't know about you, but I have 2 myself, and well I dealt with a ruptured disc in my back for 2 years working 50 hours a week on my feet most of the time because it's what I had to do. I'm sure any other person that has to work to pay their bills would do what has to be done. Lt has only convinced me that he's a whiner that will let his team down when they need him most.

i dont think its LT not playing through an injury anyone has issues with. his whining and sitting on the sideline with his helmet on during an AFCCCG, stuff like that which causes these threads

i dont think its LT not playing through an injury anyone has issues with. his whining and sitting on the sideline with his helmet on during an AFCCCG, stuff like that which causes these threads

No I completely disagree. I created this because if I were a Chargers fan and had routed for him like he was the best thing since sliced bread and than had to watch him play a total of 14 snaps in 3 playoff games I would be pissed. Yeah once fine nothing you can do about it. Too many years in a row and you lose your status.

pg2_a_tomlinson_300.jpg

he was hurt in all three of those games.....

Yeah thats the point. To hurt to play in the biggest games goes to support the cry baby image.

Yeah, because LT wanted to get hurt.

Tom Brady is such a big crybaby. He got hurt for an entire season, and they missed the playoffs.

Yeah, because LT wanted to get hurt.

Tom Brady is such a big crybaby. He got hurt for an entire season, and they missed the playoffs.

Season ending injury and an injury you can play thru are different. Brady played with shoulder problems in 02, Hernia in 06, and the Ankle and a rumored 2nd Hernia in 07 so I don't question his desire but Tomlinson tried to play and decided he couldn't whether that be it hurt to much or he just could not be effective it was the case. Leaving one to wonder if he has what it takes anymore.

Last edited:
Yeah that's a ***** picture but he's in pain!

:rofl:

Just mind numbing that there are still Charger fans out there that still defend LdT as if he were the second coming.

Season ending injury and an injury you can play thru are different.

A season ending injury is just an injury you're not tough enough to play through. Rivers tore his ACL and played.

Calling a guy out for getting hurt is ridiculous. And I hate Thomlinson. I think hes trash, but not because hes hurt.

A season ending injury is just an injury you're not tough enough to play through. Rivers tore his ACL and played.

Calling a guy out for getting hurt is ridiculous. And I hate Thomlinson. I think hes trash, but not because hes hurt.

no sorry but there are different degrees of injury and some you can't play on.....LT deemed he could and dressed and took a roster spot from someone who could play and than not once not twice but 3 times backed out after saying he could go. If that is not soft I don't know what is.

And also since when does someone not get criticized for being hurt to much? one fluke injury like Brady's is one thing but when they start piling up over and over again than players get labeled as injury prone or soft or whatever but bottom line is to be the best you have to be on the field and especially when it counts the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes