PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOL Tomase really shouldn't tweet about football

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

o_O

Swing and a miss on the analogy. What a dope. And of course the CHB retweets it...

And people really shouldn't be paying attention to people like Tomase, felger, Stephen A Smith, shauggynasssey, etc but here we are again, posting this stuff. Making a thread dedicated to that one person too....

Now that I think of it, I disagree with you. Tomase should be tweeting this stuff. Because people like you are reading it, and spreading it. It's working for him.

You go Tomase! You da man just like the others!

o_O

Swing and a miss on the analogy. What a dope. And of course the CHB retweets it...

Where TF did he come up with "wrong-colored gloves?" An analogy that was made was the use of stickum which can be applied at any point in the game. And what inspection? More likely than not, it was nothing more than the squeeze test. Of course, CHB and Tomase have been playing footsie with one another for a while now. Tomase made goo-goo eyes at CHB recently writing about his penile arousal caused by CHB's description of Judge Berman as a (Brady) "fanboy." They deserve one another...

And people really shouldn't be paying attention to people like Tomase, felger, Stephen A Smith, shauggynasssey, etc but here we are again, posting this stuff. Making a thread dedicated to that one person too....

Now that I think of it, I disagree with you. Tomase should be tweeting this stuff. Because people like you are reading it, and spreading it. It's working for him.

You go Tomase! You da man just like the others!
The Internet really kind of sucks when you think about it. It's too easy to vent negativity online. In fact, that's what I'm doing right now ... :mad:

And somewhere an admissions officer at Tufts is drowning themselves in another bottle of Scotch for having admitted the fool....................
Not to mention graduating him...

Title could use some editing.

Is Thomase really shouldn't write, speak, or show his face.

Wasnt the stikum towel judged as an equipment violation?

And somewhere an admissions officer at Tufts is drowning themselves in another bottle of Scotch for having admitted the fool....................

As an old Jumbo myself I couldn't agree more; the journalistic ethics-challenged Tomase and the professional troll Masserotti are embarrassing to those of us who spent our time there on a mission for intellectual growth. Too much grease from Andreas Pizza perhaps?

As an old Jumbo myself I couldn't agree more; the journalistic ethics-challenged Tomase and the professional troll Masserotti are embarrassing to those of us who spent our time there on a mission for intellectual growth. Too much grease from Andreas Pizza perhaps?
I am a grad school alum ( Combat Zone back in the bad old days) and am embarrassed to be associated with him in any way shape or form.....

His sole joy is derived from people discussing his babble. Dont give him that joy.

On the positive side, I think every response to that tweet was negative.

I get that Tomase will troll his audience, but there's a difference between getting a crowd to boo because you're a good heel and they love to hate you and the crowd booing because they can't stand you and want you to go away. He probably doesn't realize it, but Tomase is in the latter group.

I am a grad school alum ( Combat Zone back in the bad old days) and am embarrassed to be associated with him in any way shape or form.....

Is that why you were sent to Philly? Is that your purgatory?

**** this guy.

how does he have a job in boston?? weei should get rid of that d-bag

I really only listen to WEEI but when he or Tanguay show up it's too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots