PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lebron can relate to Tebow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um no Lebron. People have every right to critcize you for the **** you've done

lebron is such a fool man. how can he even try to compare himself to tebow at this point. its almost insulting to tebow

It's absolutely insulting to Tebow. Tebow is an effort player, a teammate, a tone setter, and will never quit. His tenacity, drive, dedication and leadership has enabled him to succeed (at every level) far beyond what his on-paper athleticism should dictate. Lebron James is the literal antithesis of Tim Tebow.

Last edited:
your right. our own coaches say tebow is the first one in the building and the last one to leave. his dedication speaks more then lebrons entire body of work alone. i bet lebron hasnt been the first guy in his practices in a looooooooooooong time.

Hopefully Tebow chokes half as hard as LeBron typically does. We'll be all set if that's the case.

5dd3bc97a6f6.gif

Whatever lebron. :rolleyes:

I agree with LeBron, They're both undeserving demigods that are both overly praised and overly criticized by sensational media outlets. The truth is, neither of them have that big of an influence; but for different reasons. LeBron's got the talent but not the drive; Tebow's got the drive but not the talent. Hell with them both, superstars need higher expectations.

You know this society is soft when <i> certain </i> people are getting credit <i> just </i> for working hard. Like it's something special that someone would want to spend their whole day playing football.

Any random Guatemalan hanging out at Home Depot waiting for a landscaper to pick him up works harder in one day than Tebow has in his entire life. But nobody licks their balls about being the first one there and the first one to leave. And nobody gives credit to the other people involved with the Broncos' improbable wins, like the guy that called a pass play to exploit Pittsburgh's "8-men in a box" defense or the guy that caught a 10-yd pass and peaked at a top speed of 20 MPH while putting on a brilliant stiff-arm to score a touchdown. Or, how about the defense that keeps them in the game despite countless failed efforts to even get into field goal range?

Tebow's an incompetent boss of a good staff: he gets all the credit for the work everyone else does despite him.

I agree with LeBron, They're both undeserving demigods that are both overly praised and overly criticized by sensational media outlets. The truth is, neither of them have that big of an influence; but for different reasons. LeBron's got the talent but not the drive; Tebow's got the drive but not the talent. Hell with them both, superstars need higher expectations.

You know this society is soft when <i> certain </i> people are getting credit <i> just </i> for working hard. Like it's something special that someone would want to spend their whole day playing football.

Any random Guatemalan hanging out at Home Depot waiting for a landscaper to pick him up works harder in one day than Tebow has in his entire life. But nobody licks their balls about being the first one there and the first one to leave. And nobody gives credit to the other people involved with the Broncos' improbable wins, like the guy that called a pass play to exploit Pittsburgh's "8-men in a box" defense or the guy that caught a 10-yd pass and peaked at a top speed of 20 MPH while putting on a brilliant stiff-arm to score a touchdown. Or, how about the defense that keeps them in the game despite countless failed efforts to even get into field goal range?

Tebow's an incompetent boss of a good staff: he gets all the credit for the work everyone else does despite him.
you have got to be kidding me. to say he works hard is an understatement. ill let you feel how ever you want to about the kid. but ive never seen anyone work as hard at anything in my life when everyone is telling him he cant. That alone is worth props, Media and Hollywood is a sick enviroment, Look at Chappelle. Some random guy prolly could not deal with that amount of pressure. When the whole world is telling you no you cant, and you fight it and fight it. Props to Timmy and the broncos for believing in him. You can try to act there is a divide in their lockeroom. but truth is there isnt at all. He won that lockeroom over after the Jets game. He is good for football no matter how you want to spin it. Hate on...

Last edited:

This is ridiculous nonsense. Besides being poor analysis, your argument reduces Tebow's popularity to just his work ethic? (Random Guatemalans? Huh?)

Plus, I thought you "cheered" for white QBs? (your words) :bricks:

Read, and learn, Patriot brother: Tim Tebow: The man behind the mania

Oh, and Go Pats ;) I hope we shred them.

Cool story....

...But Brady is still going to end Tebow's dream season tomorrow night..

....And Lebron still will not be clutch...

3nQUF.gif

Last edited:
you have got to be kidding me. to say he works hard is an understatement. ill let you feel how ever you want to about the kid. but ive never seen anyone work as hard at anything in my life when everyone is telling him he cant. That alone is worth props, Media and Hollywood is a sick enviroment, Look at Chappelle. Some random guy prolly could not deal with that amount of pressure. When the whole world is telling you no you cant, and you fight it and fight it. Props to Timmy and the broncos for believing in him. You can try to act there is a divide in their lockeroom. but truth is there isnt at all. He won that lockeroom over after the Jets game. He is good for football no matter how you want to spin it. Hate on...

So tired of people portraying Tebow as someone who works harder than everybody else, is a better person than everybody else and has to overcome more than everybody else. What complete bull****. That and anyone who writes or says "prolly".

This is ridiculous nonsense. Besides being poor analysis, your argument reduces Tebow's popularity to just his work ethic? (Random Guatemalans? Huh?)

Plus, I thought you "cheered" for white QBs? (your words) :bricks:

Read, and learn, Patriot brother: Tim Tebow: The man behind the mania

Oh, and Go Pats ;) I hope we shred them.

I said I cheer for white RB's in the other thread. Reason being: they're the underdog.

Tebow's not an underdog; America WANTS him to succeed because he's a nice boy that loves Jesus. And yes, much of his popularity is due to his perceived "will" to succeed. Like when Phil Simms constantly asserts that he has improved his passing over the course of the season, when he still completes just under 50%.

The whole "everyone wants him to fail because he's not a prototypical QB" thing is mostly a strawman.

And FYI - if you don't get the Guati ref, than you'll never understand why Tebow's "work ethic" doesn't mean **** to adults.

And FYI - if you don't get the Guati ref, than you'll never understand why Tebow's "work ethic" doesn't mean **** to adults.

I'll bite. Have no idea about this Guati reference. Though it probably has little to do with this thread, would you mind shedding some light please? Thx,

The question is, is ShaneFalco a proper Broncos bandwagoner or another one of the annoying Jets trolls with nothing better to do?

You know we got one of that too, his name is Tom Brady. If tebow's magic is really a work of God's bless, why do you think God guides him to Brady, not once, but twice? Because Brady had the simliar experience of being broken before being great, and no Tebow is not the only one who works hard, I also read Drew Brees' book after his superbowl win, it was a thing of beautiful as well. Point is, the greats in this league had all been broken before they are great, and Tebow just started going though that, do you think brady ever forget about him not being drafted high, and everyone keep telling him "Lack physical strength, can't throw a tight ball, system type player". I frimly believe that God does everything on a purpose, and his purpose to Tebow is to let Brady be his role model, Brady himself is a proof that though hard work and dedication anything is possible, includes winning on a consistence bases.

You know we got one of that too, his name is Tom Brady. If tebow's magic is really a work of God's bless, why do you think God guides him to Brady, not once, but twice? Because Brady had the simliar experience of being broken before being great, and no Tebow is not the only one who works hard, I also read Drew Brees' book after his superbowl win, it was a thing of beautiful as well. Point is, the greats in this league had all been broken before they are great, and Tebow just started going though that, do you think brady ever forget about him not being drafted high, and everyone keep telling him "Lack physical strength, can't throw a tight ball, system type player". I frimly believe that God does everything on a purpose, and his purpose to Tebow is to let Brady be his role model, Brady himself is a proof that though hard work and dedication anything is possible, includes winning on a consistence bases.

So God will step in and guide Tebow and his football career while at the same time letting children die of cancer and have people starve to death. Sounds like maybe God should try and get his priorities in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3