PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lawrence Tynes: Giants were worried about Pats spying

star trek facepalm GIF

They are going to bring it up every year until Belichick is out of the league. Then when anyone affiliated with the Pats gets in the HoF, it will come up, peaking when Belichick is up for nomination. ( an aside to the BB haters: he's going to get in ) The conspiracy theorist in me believes they won't elect Bill on first ballot, just to get it out there a few more times. Then when some young coach passes him on the all time list, they will throw shade on it again. It's never going away. There's too many folks with axes to grind.

Hopefully they feel better about their worries now that it is established that it was all brady in NE.

Given that they shut down the best offense in the history of the NFL to that point it seems like the suspicion should be in the other direction...why is he mentioning this now?
They probably paid the refs to look the other way when they grabbed Seymour...

Tynes made these comments during an interview with a KC radio station, so I would have been shocked if they pushed back on his claims at all. There was nothing from preventing the MassLive writer from stating that the "spying on the pregame, or the first 10 scripted plays in the domes [whatever that means]" claims are false. Or maybe briefly explaining what "the camera thing" was. That's part of the reason why things like the fake taped walkthrough story live on, because people don't say it was a debunked rumor.

I thought this guy was killed by a hooker with dysentery...

But he's still alive...huh

We are not even a part of the off-season and they still bring up the cheating crap.

We will always be in their heads and to me that is the best victory.

it's superbowl time so it must be whine and cry about the patriots time and i love it. his team won on a holding non call so ....tell me again tynes.... which team cheated to win.

Kickers....

Former K Lawrence Tynes says Giants were afraid of Patriots spying on practices, calls New England fans ‘disgusting’ - masslive.com

“There’s a lot of smoke and a lot of questions — obviously we’ll revisit those when Tom (Brady’s) done — but I mean there’s a lot of things where you just kinda raise your eyebrows and go, ‘wow.’ For me it’s the camera thing — spying on the pregame, or the first 10 scripted plays in the domes. That, to me — there had to be something there.”

LOL. It will never end.

Its so exhausting and disgusting... all the slugs slither out of their holes leading up to the Super Bowl to use Tom Brady's publicity/fame to get their petty, worthless opinions out there so they can have 7 days to feel like they matter again, only to be completely forgotten shortly after

Parasites

star trek facepalm GIF

They are going to bring it up every year until Belichick is out of the league. Then when anyone affiliated with the Pats gets in the HoF, it will come up, peaking when Belichick is up for nomination. ( an aside to the BB haters: he's going to get in ) The conspiracy theorist in me believes they won't elect Bill on first ballot, just to get it out there a few more times. Then when some young coach passes him on the all time list, they will throw shade on it again. It's never going away. There's too many folks with axes to grind.

I don't think they'll do him like that because it won't be profitable anymore... they've just enjoyed riding the wake of the Patriots success for the last 20 years. This team has created a 24/7 news cycle for the sports media during what used to be the black abyss of NFL football coverage.. from after the SB to basically the draft, and then the gap between draft and training camp was a black hole... The Pats gave them the fuel to run their money machine non stop, while all of the ass clowns got into their suits and spewed feces out of the hole in their face.. trying to take shots at a man that is so much better than them in every way its comical.

the media are parasites... the tmz tweety tweeters that refer to themselves as journalists are the lowest of the bunch

Last edited:
Former K Lawrence Tynes says Giants were afraid of Patriots spying on practices, calls New England fans ‘disgusting’ - masslive.com

“There’s a lot of smoke and a lot of questions — obviously we’ll revisit those when Tom (Brady’s) done — but I mean there’s a lot of things where you just kinda raise your eyebrows and go, ‘wow.’ For me it’s the camera thing — spying on the pregame, or the first 10 scripted plays in the domes. That, to me — there had to be something there.”

LOL. It will never end.
Tynes wore black on the plane like everybody else on that pitiful team for the Patriots' 'funeral' weeks after honoring Sean Taylor like a head of state before the last game of a season the Patriots dedicated to Marquise Hill who saved a young woman's life before drowning.

LOL. It will never end.
Tynes can go F' himself. It's not spying when the actions being watched are done out in the open..

As for his opinions of the New England fans, his opinion stinks worse than that hole in NJ he played in

Last edited:
Tynes can go F' himself. It's not spying when the actions being watched are done out in the open..

As for his opinions of the New England fans, his opinion stinks worse than that hole in NJ he played in
fixed it

Maybe he should focus on his brother's crimes and quit trying to invent ones.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back