PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kyrie Irving - Barf City

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
It’s just hitting me now that I’ve landed in the most notorious place on earth where selfish, loser superstars come to decline. Thank you for all of your cheers tonight, which will undoubtedly become jeers in short order.

This snake. And there are still delusional Celtics fans blaming the Celtics organization and some of the current players on the team for Kyrie's departure.

This snake. And there are still delusional Celtics fans blaming the Celtics organization and some of the current players on the team for Kyrie's departure.

Blaming them?? Are there people who actually wanted to keep him? I still have the text messages I sent to my dad and brother the day they traded for him, declaring they had just destroyed the franchise’s prospects after years of patiently building. This guy is a flaming d-bag. You cannot build a team around a guy like this! KD outed himself as a similar moron this offseason, so it should be another entertaining meltdown in Brooklyn. Unfortunately the Celtics missed out on a chance to come out of the post-Warriors NBA as a top contender...or so it seems. Their chances are certainly better with Irving not on the team.

Blaming them?? Are there people who actually wanted to keep him?

Quote taken from a reddit.com Celtics user during tonight's game while Kyrie dropped 50:

"Kyrie has been fantastic tonight. I’m really happy for him. He deserved better."

Luckily, most other Celtics fans have common sense and downvoted him, but yes, there are still some Celtics fans who think the organization drove Kyrie away, and he isn't the only one. Throughout the off-season, the sentiment that "Kyrie left because Danny Ainge failed to build a contending team around him" does exist. It's an extremely bizarre sentiment considering how Kyrie choked during the Milwaukee series.

Quote taken from a reddit.com Celtics user during tonight's game while Kyrie dropped 50:

"Kyrie has been fantastic tonight. I’m really happy for him. He deserved better."

Luckily, most other Celtics fans have common sense and downvoted him, but yes, there are still some Celtics fans who think the organization drove Kyrie away, and he isn't the only one. Throughout the off-season, the sentiment that "Kyrie left because Danny Ainge failed to build a contending team around him" does exist. It's an extremely bizarre sentiment considering how Kyrie choked during the Milwaukee series.
Same old Kyrie .... he took like 1/3 of their shots.
Still doesn't know how to make those around him better ... they will be an average team.

Same old Kyrie .... he took like 1/3 of their shots.
Still doesn't know how to make those around him better ... they will be an average team.

good thing they have a 7 footer with a jump shot you can’t defend waiting in the wings

It’s just hitting me now that I’ve landed in the most notorious place on earth where selfish, loser superstars come to decline. Thank you for all of your cheers tonight, which will undoubtedly become jeers in short order.

what exactly is that place?

He is a phony. Check back in later this season and see what the thoughts are.

good thing they have a 7 footer with a jump shot you can’t defend waiting in the wings

Who is that? Dude that is getting older and has some serious injury issues piling up more and more?

He is in dire need of a ride in the whaaaaabulance.

Walker is a net gain over Irving

When I first saw Irving on the Celtics I thought that he was better than I expected him to be.
When I first heard him talk I could tell that he was a dope.
And now I'm glad that he's gone.
New York is a great place for him.

thank god this clown is gone. somebody send him some tampons and a box of depends.

Without kyrie Irving lebron doesn’t bring a title to Cleveland and no one can take that away from him

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back