PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft hopes Belichick coaches into his 80's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupofjoe1962

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Robert Kraft hopes Bill Belichick coaches into his 80s

I don't know about into his 80's, but I would not be surprised to see Bill coach another 10+ seasons.

Bill has no nagging wife or young children. Two of his son's are on his staff & I believe as long as the Patriots remain successful, Belichick will break Shula's all time win total.

Shula - 328
Belichick - 237
9 more seasons & Belichick ha she the record at age 73.

Football is Belichick's life & all reports say he still enjoys coaching.

Not too long ago, Kraft said he knew how long Belichick is going to coach.

Robert Kraft Knows How Long Bill Belichick Will Coach Patriots: 'He Won't Be Done This Year'

Why would he say into his 80's if Belichick was considering retiring prior to his 70's?

Last edited:
I think all NE fans hopes he never quits until he's ready to step into the void.

Should that happen Shula will have a stroke seeking out every available microphone and camera in an attempt to discredit Belichick.

I hope he does. I'll hand him the mic. He'll look like an old bitter jackass.

Should that happen Shula will have a stroke seeking out every available microphone and camera in an attempt to discredit Belichick.

That's the record I want to see broken more than any other. Shula is the biggest d1ckbag of them all. I was a little kid at my first Patriots game when my dad gushed about getting to sit behind the Dolphins bench and seeing a legend of a man and a class act. He has worked really hard to out himself as a hypocrite and jealous old man. The Dolphins, led by this grumpy corpse during 2007 were about the most classless, jealous, small pen1s syndrome losers I can recall. I just hope his miserable face is still around to Belichick crush him. I also hope some team goes 19-0 (preferably not an AFC rival) to push them into irrelevant oblivion, a footnote in history.

I do concur, though. More likely he'll have a stroke or nervous breakdown during a hissy fit about "Belli-cheat" and won't be around to see it.

That's the record I want to see broken more than any other. Shula is the biggest d1ckbag of them all. I was a little kid at my first Patriots game when my dad gushed about getting to sit behind the Dolphins bench and seeing a legend of a man and a class act. He has worked really hard to out himself as a hypocrite and jealous old man. The Dolphins, led by this grumpy corpse during 2007 were about the most classless, jealous, small pen1s syndrome losers I can recall. I just hope his miserable face is still around to Belichick crush him. I also hope some team goes 19-0 (preferably not an AFC rival) to push them into irrelevant oblivion, a footnote in history.

I do concur, though. More likely he'll have a stroke or nervous breakdown during a hissy fit about "Belli-cheat" and won't be around to see it.

He'll probably die on purpose so that he can put "Winningest Coach in NFL History" on his Tombstone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes