PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Keyshawn Johnson SportsCenter

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebman2112

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
At the start of SportsCenter they said "Keyshawn Johnson to NE?" and you have to wait for the report to see what they are talking about. I haven't heard anything like that rumored, so they are probably just playing with the viewers so they'll watch the full broadcast. Anyways, if Keyshawn was to come to NE this would be the strangest offseason in BB history.

Now I'm waiting for their report.......

Last edited:
Just heard that too.

But im not waiting around im hitting the gym.

Ill be back later. Dam you sebman always beating me to threads!

(((shakes virtual fist)))

We are not collecting talent . . . we are building a team. ~ Scott Pioli

But we are taking a break on that thought this year.

interesting...they are at commercial and it should be the next story 5:25 pm

They just teased it again. (paraphrasing) "Is Keyshawn set to join the same club as Randy Moss...the NE Patriots?"

I hate it when they tease like this.

Last edited:
I have it on now, waiting to hear this, I bet it is nothing.

After the comments he made about getting paid what he's worth (when it was mentioned last year that he had a relationship with BB and we apparently needed WR help), the only way MeShawn should join this motley crew this time around is if he pays us or wants to learn to play DB.

I'm actually kind of hoping they are just teasing, and it's something else, or Keshawn just being interested while NE is not. I'm not really sure how I would feel about adding him to this team, especially since NE already has Moss, Stallworth, and a boat load of other WR's.

Thing I'm trying to remember is wasn't Keshawn a good guy in Carolina? and he seemed all for helping Dwayne Jerrett learn the system, and even said he was going to take him under his wing.....then Carolina cut him.

Last edited:
I don't understand what they would want with Keyshawn. Why did they give up a 2nd round pick for Welker only to show a lack of faith in him to go sign Stallworth, Moss and possibly Johnson. I'm really curious to see this report, it's probably something stupid but they're using it so we all continue to watch.

Why did they give up a 2nd round pick for Welker only to show a lack of faith in him to go sign Stallworth, Moss and possibly Johnson.
Because Welker will play a specific role that those guys can't fill.

Yup, it's one of those teasers where they make you watch the entire show just to find out Keyshawn and Randy Moss both joined the same club, but it's that Keyshawn has also purshased a smoothie franchise instead of it being his joining NE, lol!

^^^^I'm joking in the post, and they haven't run the actual report, yet.^^^^ That's probably what it is though, lol.

Last edited:
I don't understand what they would want with Keyshawn. Why did they give up a 2nd round pick for Welker only to show a lack of faith in him to go sign Stallworth, Moss and possibly Johnson. I'm really curious to see this report, it's probably something stupid but they're using it so we all continue to watch.

Stallworth and Moss have nothing to do with Welker, since he's probably going to be playing the slot more than anything, while Stallworth and Moss will see more time on the outside. Also, NE's probably going to use more 3-5 WR sets this year, and I think they'll carry at least 6 WR's.

Last edited:
They just said (paraphrasing) "And More on Randy Moss, he's possibly picking up a new teammate in NE?.....Keyshawn Johnson, possibly?"

Teasing punks. It'll probably be nothing more than a last second blurb mentioning a possible rumor.

Last edited:
They just said (paraphrasing) "And More on Randy Moss, he's possibly picking up a new teammate in NE?.....Keyshawn Johnson, possibly?"

Teasing punks. It'll probably be nothing more than a last second blurb mentioning a possible rumor.
i never thought id say it , but if he signed it would be complete overkill, the recievers we have are good and we are deep, let the loud mouth go somewhere else

This is nothing. The media's always a step behind. We did something shocking by signing a controvertial WR, so now there's going to be a rumor about every WR out there going to the Pats.

This is nothing. The media's always a step behind. We did something shocking by signing a controvertial WR, so now there's going to be a rumor about every WR out there going to the Pats.

I thought the same thing, but I might as well watch the last 6 minutes, since they've teased this out for 54 minutes.

Yup, it's one of those teasers where they make you watch the entire show just to find out Keyshawn and Randy Moss both joined the same club, but it's that Keyshawn has also purshased a smoothie franchise instead of it being his joining NE, lol!

^^^^I'm joking in the post, and they haven't run the actual report, yet.^^^^ That's probably what it is though, lol.

HAHA! That's entirely true and flippin hilarious. It probably has to do with Randy Moss' juice store and Keyshawn is now an employee or something.

It was basically just Michael Smith saying don't count the Patriots out, since Keyshawn has a good relationship with BB, they share relationships with other people, and NE doesn't have a big possession receiver like Keyshawn. So, it's just speculation, that doesn't have any inside sources leaking any significant rumors.......Basically a worthless filler of which they made you wait 56 minutes to see.

Last edited:
i think Keyshawn could really help us with the big possesion guy but Welker has his contract..hes the slot and Caldwell wasnt that bad and BB said he has a spot on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back