PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kevin Harlan Radio Call of SBLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be disappointed when I listen to this later if I don't hear "OOOOOHHHH TOM BRADY WITH NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE!!!"

I like Harlan, though Zolak losing his ****ing mind is my fav Super Bowl call by far.

Harlan does some great stuff though, like his call during that **** show MNF game between the 49ers and Rams.

I like Harlan, though Zolak losing his ****ing mind is my fav Super Bowl call by far.

Harlan does some great stuff though, like his call during that **** show MNF game between the 49ers and Rams

I will always love Harlan's call of Drunk Guy On Field. "The guy is drunk! But there he goes!"

Is there anywhere I can get the full radio broadcast from Westwood one?
I've been looking for quite some time but no luck, other than a really crappy recording someone uploaded to YouTube :(.
I know that back in 2004 Westwood One made their call available for purchase on iTunes but they don't seem to do that anymore.

I've been looking for quite some time but no luck, other than a really crappy recording someone uploaded to YouTube :(.
I know that back in 2004 Westwood One made their call available for purchase on iTunes but they don't seem to do that anymore.

yeah I think that's the one I just linked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents