PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just let them take the low road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fair catch fryar

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I know I'm not the only one who has enjoyed visiting other team's message boards to feast on their tears and witness the meltdowns for sheer entertainment, but for all that is sacred, let's not give them that enjoyment. We are the recipients of one of the greatest runs in ALL of sports history and if we're lucky we are still on it for a wee bit longer. I am the first to admit that I have sworn at my TV cursing BB on some of his decisions because I have that luxury as a sports fan, but when it comes down to it, in BB/Brady I still trust until their last game together. This loss sucks, but we're seasoned and grizzled fans that have witnessed the laughingstock days and bathed in the glory of 5 SB wins. Let that sink in for a while.

PLUS, in what feels like a long phucking time...we still have a 1st round pick this year to argue over.

You don't have to go to other fan sites to find the "low road". All you have to do is read this one.

You don't have to go to other fan sites to find the "low road". All you have to do is read this one.

Unfortunately, you're right. This post is just part of my recovery and attempt to remain somewhat positive.

I kept from melting down but it took one hell of a lot of booze

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey