PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just had a nice chat with Josh Mcds mom

Star56

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Josh came over and hugged her and his son. foot away. Had a little chat. She was incredibly warm and friendly. I told her your son is the next head coach of the Pats. She smiled and said " arent u happy he didnt go to the Colts"

She grabbed and hugged me a few times just chatting away about the family day at the Michigan game yesterday.

My wife was rows back and wondered who the lady being "xtra" friendly was :)

I hope Josh, like BB, will be able to continue being effective while correcting the mistakes that plagued his first HC try... it’ll be an interesting time for sure.

Josh came over and hugged her and his son. foot away. Had a little chat. She was incredibly warm and friendly. I told her your son is the next head coach of the Pats. She smiled and said " arent u happy he didnt go to the Colts"

She grabbed and hugged me a few times just chatting away about the family day at the Michigan game yesterday.

My wife was rows back and wondered who the lady being "xtra" friendly was :)

Friendly, eh? Is she single? Asking for a friend.
(Joker is the shy type)

I just checked the video and she had a monster diamomd on her left hand. But she was adorably sweet to him as he was to her and his son. Lots of I love you all around.

Hope she recommended some trick plays... to the boy..:cool:

Are you sure it was josh mcdaniels and not Josh Gordon’s mom?

That's kinda weird. Keep it private.

Yeah your right. She was so nice I would be a jerk to post the video of the conversation. Her reaction when I said " your son is the next head coach of the New England Patriots" was priceless. She smiled the biggest smile and gave me a " you bad boy glance" and said " I bet your glad he didnt go to the Colts"

Did you tell her that you feel badly for her son for being eviscerated on here because he called running plays due to the fact that there was absolutely zero confidence in them scoring?

maybe don't post the video of you having a private conversation with a person who is not a public persona.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back