PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just dirty!!!

Brown has been injured a lot this season. I think it's only fair to point that out while we're piling on.

I heard Peppers say the team is ass.
yeah. he did.

That mean they aren't trying hard? I see a bunch of guys who are playing hard in a woebegone season.

But, hey, don't let that stand in the way of scoring pithy points :thumbsup:

Thing is it looks like Miguel is the one who started it with his tweet. I thought he was better than that. :mad:
Miguel’s tweet was just the financial facts and didn’t put any pats are cheap bastards spin on it. And that is what Miguel does: contract and cap facts.

The slime was all on the idiot “Dante” from Barstool.

in my book, you owe M an apology.

Miguel’s tweet was just the financial facts and didn’t put any pats are cheap bastards spin on it. And that is what Miguel does: contract and cap facts.

The slime was all on the idiot “Dante” from Barstool.

in my book, you owe M an apology.
Please he knew it would get more clicks if he put 6.5 Mil instead 750k so zero apologies.

I think most people would call me "anti-Bill" at this point but I'm with Bill on this one. F*ck Trent Brown. I am so sick of this guy. From his passive aggressive Twitter nonsense to half assing it out there to the point he needs a pay bump for motivation. Brown has all the talent in the world but honestly he isn't all that good most of the time.

The guy blew off his offseason preparation, came late and out of shape to minicamp, came to training camp allegedly ready, didn’t practice every day in camp, didn’t play in preseason at all, and then missed a huge number of snaps this season because he was constantly injured **shocker**

They already gifted him some extra money in camp, and with 11 losses going into yesterday they made a smart decision so tough for him, next year he can keep himself in shape all year and maybe his new team will overlook his very spotty history of being available.

His last go around in free agency he wasn’t that hot a commodity. The OT free agency class this year sucks so I’m sure someone will go for him and find out he won’t be any different for them.
He has Jets written all over him.

I heard Peppers say the team is ass.
The OP of the thread has said the team is ass in multiple posts.
Said the offense is ass ... yet seeks pity for an over achieving late round pick turned millionaire.

Trent Brown has much to be proud of in his career ... a great success story ....
Maybe he gets paid a few more years ??? Someone will scoop him up ... rated the 2nd best OT free agent for 2024.
The NFL is a business ... some fans forget ... no threads about JAGs that get cut and lose mere thousands.

Injuries of his own doing, or non-doing.

Buh-bye Blob!

Bill sucks at evaluating Offensive Tackles now too.
Maybe, but I remember a time when Brown was offered more $ by SEA but chose to stay here for less. Then Bill played him by switching him to LT and Wynn to RT and names Fat Matt the OL coach. Then Bill brings in a bunch of cast offs to help out the line. Then Bill keeps putting Mac out there time after time after being benched.

I honestly can't blame Trent for dogging it after the **** show Bill has put out these last 2 seasons on offense. He's a good tackle that his coach failed to motivate. A lot of that seems to be happening lately, players not buying into Bill's BS.

Clearly, Trent played Bill in the end, not giving a **** about incentives. He's already getting ready for the offseason. Some team will pay him next season. Guaranteed. He'll have the last laugh.

Maybe, but I remember a time when Brown was offered more $ by SEA but chose to stay here for less. Then Bill played him by switching him to LT and Wynn to RT and names Fat Matt the OL coach. Then Bill brings in a bunch of cast offs to help out the line. Then Bill keeps putting Mac out there time after time after being benched.

I honestly can't blame Trent for dogging it after the **** show Bill has put out these last 2 seasons on offense. He's a good tackle that his coach failed to motivate. A lot of that seems to be happening lately, players not buying into Bill's BS.

Clearly, Trent played Bill in the end, not giving a **** about incentives. He's already getting ready for the offseason. Some team will pay him next season. Guaranteed. He'll have the last laugh.
The mental Olympics some of you go through to put everything at his feet is laughable.

It's about the reputation of the team doing that. Players take note of this as I have heard many players mention this over the years.
Good. The Pats will be drafting a new LT.

Draft picks have no say in the matter.

Just another indication on how good an OL coach Scar was, he seemed to be the only one that was able to inspire Brown to be motivated and play.
Scar is irreplaceable like Ernie Adams.

Not $6.5MM at all. Tweet said he could only get to 65% this year so $750k only. Still not a great look.
Good look for the Patriots.

Bad look for Brown.

Please he knew it would get more clicks if he put 6.5 Mil instead 750k so zero apologies.

Miguel simply reported the facts. He didn't say that by being benched, Brown was losing $6.5M. He simply reported on it as a final step in an erosion of the $6.5M, as one in his regular string of reports on Patriot player contract status.

The Barstool hack then dramatized and distorted it to get clicks, by stating that the entire $6.5M was lost due to the benching.

This is a huge difference, and you know it.

The mental Olympics some of you go through to put everything at his feet is laughable.
I get it, sometimes facts are uncomfortable. Unfortunately, Bill put out a team that's ass. Worse team since 1992.

SmartSelect_20190922-231058_Firefox.jpg

I get it, sometimes facts are uncomfortable. Unfortunately, Bill put out a team that's ass. Worse team since 1992.

View attachment 55621
See that's my point just because of this fact doesn't mean that Trent's stripes suddenly changed he's had these issues on other teams and for whatever reason it worked here for a bit. Mainly Scar it wasn't quite the same the second time around.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back