PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Julian Edelman set to graduate from college

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't realize he left early.

Considering he was a short qb with no designated position going into the draft and no solid guarantees he would be drafted, that was a gutsy decision to leave early.

Good for him that he found time and dedication to make up the missing coursework

Considering he was a short qb with no designated position going into the draft and no solid guarantees he would be drafted, that was a gutsy decision to leave early.

Good for him that he found time and dedication to make up the missing coursework

Playing to the end of your eligibility and having enough credits to graduate are very different things.

Not really. If it didn’t work out, he could just go back, complete his education, and enter the workforce. He was playing with house money either way.

I am sure he will walk up to get his diploma and hug the Dean and
whisper to him “I love you man” “Jordan....Jordan”. Way to go Jules. Great achievement

I give him credit for finishing

The thought of classwork makes me ill. I'd rather do yard work.

About ****ing time Slacker!:rolleyes:

Somehow I can’t picture Edelman cracking the books - he’s got too many things to do. But it is cool he got his degree after all this time.

The thought of classwork makes me ill. I'd rather do yard work.

I enjoy yardwork, you look at the task, do it, complete it and usually looks good.. unlike many things at work.

Anyways congrats to #11...

I enjoy yardwork, you look at the task, do it, complete it and usually looks good.. unlike many things at work.

Agree. Aside from raking and bagging leaves (**** that ****), I enjoy yard work. It’s a micro version of project management and it’s satisfying to see the task completed. Plus, it doubles as a workout on a day that I usually take off from the gym.

As for school? I agree with RW. I’ve had all the school I can handle in one lifetime. If someone put a gun to my head and gave me a choice of eating a bullet or going back to school, I’d tell them to just unload the entire clip into me.

Depends on the yard work. I don't mind edging, planting stuff, mulch or putting down fertilizer.

Raking leaves....I hired someone once. They sucked so I do it and my property accumulates a **** ton of leaves

Agree. Aside from raking and bagging leaves (**** that ****), I enjoy yard work. It’s a micro version of project management and it’s satisfying to see the task completed. Plus, it doubles as a workout on a day that I usually take off from the gym.

As for school? I agree with RW. I’ve had all the school I can handle in one lifetime. If someone put a gun to my head and gave me a choice of eating a bullet or going back to school, I’d tell them to just unload the entire clip into me.
Yardwork is great exercise.

Anyone know what his degree is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing