PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Joshuah Bledsoe

Played a lot of games/made a lot of tackles against really good competition. Same size as Chung. I put the over/under on him at James Sanders.

That's right there with the Error Repeater/Glitch Richards bars.

That's right there with the Error Repeater/Glitch Richards bars.
Richards was barely visable.... started 19 games in his career, most of them with the Falcons.

Sanders started 56 games in his career, and was merely an AVERAGE NFL safety in 07 and 08, with 120 tackles in those 2 seasons.

To be more clear and include Richards, I put Bledsoe's ceiling at Chung, floor at Richards, and over/under at Sanders.

To run a pattern matching cover 3 defense, you must have a great free safety. (Ie: d. mccourty)

if mccourty gets hurt, I do not see anybody currently on the roster that can take his place!

did the free safety Miami cut get picked up by anybody?

To run a pattern matching cover 3 defense, you must have a great free safety. (Ie: d. mccourty)

if mccourty gets hurt, I do not see anybody currently on the roster that can take his place!

did the free safety Miami cut get picked up by anybody?

Unfortunately, Bobby McCain signed with the 'Skins.

Richards was barely visable.... started 19 games in his career, most of them with the Falcons.

Sanders started 56 games in his career, and was merely an AVERAGE NFL safety in 07 and 08, with 120 tackles in those 2 seasons.

To be more clear and include Richards, I put Bledsoe's ceiling at Chung, floor at Richards, and over/under at Sanders.

Jimmy Sanders sucked too...and that's Bedsore's ceiling, NOT Chung...His floor is asking Do you want fries with that? at his local Houston-area McDonald's by Labor Day.

Dude ****ing Sucks, period...There were better prospects AT HIS OWN ****ING POSITION still available at 188, same as Billie Sherman.

Last edited:
Just listening to The Draft Network podcast with their draft experts, Trevor Sikkema and Benjamin Solak, they're pretty good player evaluators and it's a decent listen if you can get past their somewhat grating personalities.

Anyway Benjamin Solak is of the opinion that we had a really good draft and that Bledsoe is the best pick in our class, value wise. He said he loves the player and the fit, but doesn't see him being used as a typical safety, more a jack of all trades.

For what it's worth...

Just listening to The Draft Network podcast with their draft experts, Trevor Sikkema and Benjamin Solak, they're pretty good player evaluators and it's a decent listen if you can get past their somewhat grating personalities.

Anyway Benjamin Solak is of the opinion that we had a really good draft and that Bledsoe is the best pick in our class, value wise. He said he loves the player and the fit, but doesn't see him being used as a typical safety, more a jack of all trades.

For what it's worth...
..And their on their other podcast with Kyle Crabbs and Joe Marino, Crabbs was absolutely loving our draft class. Said we drafted 5 players in his top 100, which is amazing considering the picks we had. He's not super keen on Mac Jones though because "mobile QB's are the future blah blah"...

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back