PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joseph Vincent's new Tom Brady GOAT video

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the person looking for Tom Brady smirking on the sideline at some point it's around the 13 minute mark.

Thanks this was great

Just masterful.

The goat youtber makes a video about the goat? I'm in.

One little gripe, j vincent didn't use one of my favorite shots to come out of the end of the sb - game ends, all the emotion hits TB and he has to drop to a knee, LG and BB go over to him to celebrate. Loved that moment. Still an amazing video though

Fantastic.

I wish he would have ended it with Brady screaming "Lets Go!!".

I was too young in the 60's, when the Celtics were winning every year. Took greatness for granted. My hair is gray now. I understand greatness and enjoy living the dream. Thanks for the excellent video.

Judge me if you want, but I teared up again watching this. I am simply just astounded by Tom Brady. I just don't know what else can be said about him at this point. He simply is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME...PERIOD

His new Tom Brady GOAT video is up on YouTube. It will give you chills.

Amazing. I must say, though I want him to play forever, it would be a story book ending to walk off into the sunset after that. He can just add Lombardis to the total now.

I guess I'm in the minority but I find this guy's videos to be way over-edited and messy.

BEST video EVER on YouTube. Immediately saved it to my favorites. Gave me chills watching it.

Awesome stuff, it really is amazing.

stop_penis_erect_archer.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes