Not open for further replies.

dikembe

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
HELLO GUYS
COOL WIN LAST NIGHT NO?
LAST NIGHT, JJ WATT GIVE DIKEMBE CALL AFTER GAME

IT GO LIKE THIS

"HELLO DIKEMBE. I AM JJ WATT. I JUST GOT DONE FOOTBALL PLAY NOW I GO SMASH HEAD INTO BRICK WALL AND SCREAM BECAUSE IM THAT GUY"
"HELLO JJ HOW DID PLAY BALL GO? PATRIOT WERE WITHOUT TOM AND JIMMY GAROP, MUST HAVE BEEN EASY GAME FOR YOU NO?"
"WELL DIKEMBE I WAS TOO FOCUSED ON RACING CHEETAH IN THE AFRICA SAVANNAH TO REALLY CARE ABOUT SUCH AN EASY GAME. I ASSUMED THEY WOULD JUST RUN WILD PANTHER"
"AH BUT YOU MUST HAVE HAD MANY SACK NO? AS YOU ARE BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER AND MVP ACCORDING TO WORLDWIDE SPORT LEADER IN TELEVISION ENTERTAINMENT ESPN NO?"
"AH, I SIMPLY WAS TOO BUSY LIFTING FORD F1500 TRUCKS AND THROWING THEM ACROSS JUNKYARD TO REALLY CARE"
"OH OK JJ. WELL I HOPE DOC. OCKSWEILER PLAYED WELL BECAUSE HE SURE DOES MAKE LOTS OF DOUGH"
"DIKEMBE YOU ******* DO YOU WANT TO RACE ME OR HAVE A LIFTING CONTEST? TALKING ALL THIS SH*T MAN I DONT APPRECIATE IT. MEET ME ON THE BEACH AT SUNDOWN, WE'LL HAVE A SURVIVOR CHALLENGE"
*CLICKS*
WOW GUYS I GUESS HES REALLY ANGER!

It's just embarassing how much love JJ gets. Question : would Cannon & Karras/Mason contain LT in his prime ?

Well, that was silly.

Why would he call you last night...when your Name is clearly Dikembe??
huh.gif

Two humorless people hit the dislike button on that one, huh?

05ee73982d9b80697526580d3230aff9.jpg

"You VILL share our humor!"

If you already know you're not a fan then don't open the link just to "dislike" it! That seems like a pretty immature thing to do!

Exactly
Ian's Ignore thread feature is for us if we don't like or even want to see threads
Use it, It works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back