PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jerod Mayo suffers knee injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he re-injured his torn pectoral (which would be worse and harder to come back from)

Knee injury? Verdict still out. Might just be a sprain…. hope he can come back this year

Looked season-ending to me, but so did his knee injury in 2009 that he came back from in a couple weeks, so I'll hold out hope for now.

Looks like he will be out for year...such a huge loss...

We'll just have to see. Looks bad though. If anything though our D held up alright after losing him even though Chandler had a great day.

Paging Dr. Howard, Dr. fine, Dr. Howard.

Looked season-ending to me, but so did his knee injury in 2009 that he came back from in a couple weeks, so I'll hold out hope for now.
Very very good point, BTW.

You typically don't bring the cart out if it's just a sprain.

Unfortunately.

I think we better get used to Skinner.

Whether this injury is of the season-ending variety or not, one has to wonder what NE does with Mayo at this point? He's got the big contract, but he sadly has been limited due to injury. There are other guys to lock up, including the man who has just put two very good to elite WR's in witness protection in consecutive weeks. Do they ask him to restructure?

Hope springs eternal.. hope he dodged a bullet and can be back after the BYE..

without we are desperately thin at LB.. will be tough season

d08j4.jpg

I'm hoping:

1) It's not season ending and he can come back at some point this season.
2) Hightower is back real soon

I'm hoping:

1) It's not season ending and he can come back at some point this season.
2) Hightower is back real soon
Going to be tough. Even if there is a miracle i dont see him returning before late in the season or playoffs.

I feel awful to see Mayo go down again and I'm wondering what Ridley's status is. Perhaps we could poach a linebacker off the 49ers practice squad or hope that Darius Fleming is ready to go.

I hate to say it but I think his season is over. Which sucks, because he has only been able to play 10 complete games in 2 seasons

I feel awful to see Mayo go down again and I'm wondering what Ridley's status is. Perhaps we could poach a linebacker off the 49ers practice squad or hope that Darius Fleming is ready to go.
James White, Gray will be the first candidates for ridley's replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back