PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JE11: Offensive Player of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first award given to a Patriots WR since Randy Moss in 2007?

That's amazing, considering how long Brady's been playing the last 10 years, leading some very prolific offenses during that time

Last edited:
JE had a great game, plus...

giphy.gif

...the squirrel is playing with attitude. :)

Last edited:
Lol @ the look on Bacari Rambo's face as Edelman runs for the TD. Priceless!:D

At the risk of repeating myself, Ironman, that's what I think of whenever JE11's name is mentioned, friggin Ironman. Tough as nails.
I tip my hat to you Sir.

This is the first award given to a Patriots player since Randy Moss in 2007?

That's amazing, considering how long Brady's been playing the last 10 years, leading some very prolific offenses during that time
no, the first patriots WR since 2007. brady has won a bunch, matt cassel won a couple in 2008, gronk won one in 2011 (surprising, thought it would be more), blount won once in 2013, and jonas gray won once in 2014.

brady:

2x in 2001
2x in 2002
2x in 2003
1x in 2005
5x in 2007 (moss 2x)
3x in 2009
2x in 2010
3x in 2011
3x in 2012
1x in 2013
1x in 2015
2x in 2016

Last edited:
He is and has been a top 7 wr in the nfl for several years. Even on this board, hes underrated. He is NOT a slot receiver. He lines up and catches all over the field. I know last year he had more catches OUTSIDE the #'s than inside. He belongs in the grouping of antonio brown, julio jones etc. Id take him in a heartbeat over dez bryant.

JE11 just became the 6th player in Patriots history to record TWO 1,000 yd seasons, joining welker,gronk,moss,stanley steamer and she.

Nice. For somebody that works as hard as him.

The hit by Chancellor in the Superbowl and Edelman continued running. Tough. Hope he stays healthy.

no, the first patriots WR since 2007. brady has won a bunch, matt cassel won a couple in 2008, gronk won one in 2011 (surprising, thought it would be more), blount won once in 2013, and jonas gray won once in 2014.

Yeah, thnx.... I meant to say WR... not sure why I didnt type that initially lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes