PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JC Jackson and Matthew Slater make second team All Pros

Would you have given Judon a vote at ED ahead of any of the top 6? I wouldn't have. Tied for 7th with Lavonte David at LB sounds about right.
Would I have given him a vote over Max Crosby? Yes. Bosa should've made 2nd team over Crosby. He has no business making the team.

Judon was on pace had he not had the Chandler Jones curse eclipsing 12 sacks, then disappearing in the last quarter of the season.

Agent of JCJ to the NE front office:
"Based on recent developments, my 3rd highest vote getter All-Pro client will accept nothing less than the 3rd highest yearly salary for CBs.
And lets be clear, asking only for #3 money is our "home team discount".

Would I have given him a vote over Max Crosby? Yes. Bosa should've made 2nd team over Crosby. He has no business making the team.

Judon was on pace had he not had the Chandler Jones curse eclipsing 12 sacks, then disappearing in the last quarter of the season.

I'd rather have Maxx Crosby than Matt Judon.

Slater is a crock. nothing but penalties and not one game changing play on ST. An all pro ST player should be causing fumbles, blocking punts, blocking field goals, scoring touchdowns....Slater does absolutely NONE of that. he needs to go. he's a captain and captain of one of the most mistake and penalty prone ST units in the league.....maybe Slater will do something than run OB Saturday night and make a big play...
Jackson, on the other hand, deserves this accolade because he's actually made some plays other than football ne'erdowell Matthew out of bounds slater

Slater is a crock. nothing but penalties and not one game changing play on ST. An all pro ST player should be causing fumbles, blocking punts, blocking field goals, scoring touchdowns....Slater does absolutely NONE of that. he needs to go. he's a captain and captain of one of the most mistake and penalty prone ST units in the league.....maybe Slater will do something than run OB Saturday night and make a big play...
Jackson, on the other hand, deserves this accolade because he's actually made some plays other than football ne'erdowell Matthew out of bounds slater

And too many people here are pimping Slater for the HOF... It is to laugh...

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back