Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs Raiders
Pick Results: LAS: 2.2% at NE: 97.8%
Sun
Sep 27th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

sb1

Pro Bowl Player
Just thinking back to the game against the Packers years ago where Matt Flynn was starter and the Packers executed a successful onside kick to start the game. Usually nothing-to-lose teams on paper will go to their bag of tricks to give the opponent something else to think about.

I don't think the Jags have the stones to do something like that on Sunday - I'm sure no team does - but anyone else think we'll see a lot of trick plays (RB or WR passes, onside kicks, etc) on Sunday? Hopefully the Pats expect it.

The Brandon Five

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Just thinking back to the game against the Packers years ago where Matt Flynn was starter and the Packers executed a successful onside kick to start the game. Usually nothing-to-lose teams on paper will go to their bag of tricks to give the opponent something else to think about.

I don't think the Jags have the stones to do something like that on Sunday - I'm sure no team does - but anyone else think we'll see a lot of trick plays (RB or WR passes, onside kicks, etc) on Sunday? Hopefully the Pats expect it.
I think the Jags are confident they can win without that kind of trickery.

luuked

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter