PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's Bills week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenCow

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
It won't be the same without the raucous crowd of Buffalo and the throwing of *cough* unmentionable's, but I wish the Patriots a healthy & safe game that is an enjoyable watch.

If we have any shot this year, gotta get it done this week. We will be desperate, alot more than buffalo and they haven’t looked good in weeks. If we lose, its stidham time imo

If we lose we should seriously consider losing both jets game. That would give us a shot at the #1 pick. I don't know how you go about doing that though.

If we have any shot this year, gotta get it done this week. We will be desperate, alot more than buffalo and they haven’t looked good in weeks. If we lose, its stidham time imo

Bills just played the best 2 teams in the AFC and then a kick-fest against the Jets.

So I agree.

I think the Pats bounce back a little against the Bills. Bills aren't good against the run.

Bills just played the best 2 teams in the AFC and then a kick-fest against the Jets.

So I agree.

right, but moreso the way they lost to the bills and Titans, didn’t even look like they belonged on the same field and very suspect d. Of course if we come out like the last 2 weeks that wont matter

right, but moreso the way they lost to the bills and Titans, didn’t even look like they belonged on the same field and very suspect d. Of course if we come out like the last 2 weeks that wont matter

I'm not sure I agree about that.

Did you watch the Chiefs-Bills game?

Bills were 1 TD away from tying that game with 6 minutes left.

They got a fumble at the Chiefs 40 yard line, and would have likely went in for the game tying score if it wasn't overturned in the booth.

Titans did blow them out though.

Must win, if we were to have any hope for this year

then again...2020....

If we lose we should seriously consider losing both jets game. That would give us a shot at the #1 pick. I don't know how you go about doing that though.

At this point Darnold is probably better than either of our QBs...

The Bills have not beat the Patriots in Beefalo for 9 years.

Buffalo has been waiting for next Sunday and can make a statement by KOing the Cam Newton Pats with a resounding win. Cam has thrown 5 INTs in the last 2 games and his 2020 body of work amounts to 2 TDs and 7 INTs.

Buffalo -2.5

Must win, if we were to have any hope for this year

then again...2020....
It's playoff time now. Two months before usual.

If we lose to them, time to push the panic button.

I'm not sure I agree about that.

Did you watch the Chiefs-Bills game?

Bills were 1 TD away from tying that game with 6 minutes left.

They got a fumble at the Chiefs 40 yard line, and would have likely went in for the game tying score if it wasn't overturned in the booth.

Titans did blow them out though.
Yes, it was alot closer than the scoreboard indicated. The bills couldn’t stop the chiefs at all in the 2nd half from moving up and down the field, to their credit they gave up fg’s instead of td’s but at no point, as someone who was pulling for kc, did I honestly feel threatened of the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe