PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting nonpats super bowl matchups this year

No love for Lions Jaguars?
i just went to the nfl website > standings > playoff picture ... just used the 7 teams (per conference) who are currently in the playoffs as of today... I think it would be cool to see the Lions make it to the Super Bowl... screw the jags though

49ers vs Bengals. Rematch of that classic matchup. Also Jimmy has one last chance to redeem his career or go down in flames. Either way is funny.

The Cowboys making the Super Bowl is something the NFL has needed for a long time. 2007 would've had sponsor's begging for that game and would've paid a fortune. It's crazy that I'm leaving off Tom this list, but he and his team are just not good enough.

Cowboys vs. Dolphins, Chiefs, Bills, Bengals.
49ers vs. Chiefs (and no...this is not a rematch).
Eagles vs. Chiefs, Dolphins, Bills or Ravens.
Bengals as a SB loser returning vs. Eagles, Cowboys or 49ers as a nostalgia matchup.
49ers vs Bills (Chris Berman would shed a tear).

Last edited:

49ers should be 2.
Bills should be ahead of the Dolphins... maybe the Tua hype machine is getting a little out of hand.
Vikings aren't worthy of 7... their defense is legitimately close to being the worst in the NFL.
Giants and Patriots are too high.
Giants, Patriots, Seahawks, Jets and Commanders all in front of the Bucs?... I don't think so.
Jets could be higher now with the QB change... they will beat the fraudulent Vikings this weekend.
Browns will be moving up the rankings with Watson coming back.
Most disappointing teams of the season per these rankings are the Raiders (23), Packers (25) and Rams (29).
McDaniels has to feel very fortunate with those two OT wins or things would be really ugly in Vegas.

Just bringing something new. What Intersting sb do you all want to see with no pats

I want Minnesota Buffalo so one has to win but I want it to go to OT after they both blow the game late in the 4th

The Lions win out and so do the Browns. But it is a game that is either no defense or no offense.

You all got any
If Pats ain't in it, I ain't watching

Only SB that I will watch entirely besides Pats is TB

Last edited:
Just bringing something new. What Intersting sb do you all want to see with no pats

I want Minnesota Buffalo so one has to win but I want it to go to OT after they both blow the game late in the 4th

The Lions win out and so do the Browns. But it is a game that is either no defense or no offense.

You all got any
In no ****ing universe do I ever want the Bills to enjoy even the leadup to a Super Bowl

Last edited:
Anyone but the Chiefs and Eagles.

Bills/Vikings would definitely be great.

Bucs vs Bills or Bengals would be too, but quite unlikely barring a historic turnaround.

Brady beating Mahomes again would be ****ing great. But that would involve the Chiefs advancing to the Super Bowl which would still make me sick.

If the Pats don't make it and the current playoff teams are in, I'd rank as shcg

*Would actively be rooting for*
-Tampa Bay Bradys

*First time/no issue with*
-Titans
-Bengals
-Vikings

*Divison """Rivals""" who havent won **** in so long that I don't care*
-Bills
-Dolphins

*All the people I hated on this team are gone, decent story this year*
-Seahawks

*Dont personally hate either, but don't want either to tie the Pats in SB rings*
-49ers
-Cowboys

*Repulsive*
-Giants
-Jets
-Ravens
-Chiefs
Bills never have. 0-4 in SBs and 4 in a row at that. Just brutal.

Bills never have. 0-4 in SBs and 4 in a row at that. Just brutal.
Amazing to think the Pats could have been a 2 point convert away from 5 SB's in a row. Bills fans would hate us even more for that since that would trump their accomplishment in the 90's. Lol

Edit: More accurately they were a missed XP away. :(

Last edited:
Anything with Philly/Jets/Bills will have the most insufferable fans on earth. A game with 2 of these teams will just be a parade of Neanderthals.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back