PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting insight into the Pats defense.....

I just think they got exposed. Teams started to get patient and take what they could get on the outside to work the ball down field and then would strike when we tried to take it away. The final Bills game was a combination of that, having 2 practice squad guys in the secondary and the fact that they seemed to give up in the second half.

This was reported a while back as well. I don't doubt it's true. But, if it was happening, why wouldn't BB take it back for the remainder after things fell apart? Maybe he was hoping to develop Steve Jr., to see if he could man up and take leadership. I can only imagine how hard that was for Mayo. I think we all agree - that Mayo should get the official promotion if anyone. But, if JMD is gone, BB will have to be much more hands on the offense in transition I'd think. Especially if the new OC is from the outside.

I thought I heard on one of the podcast that Judon had civic during break. Is this correct? If so, I wonder if that impacted his post break performance?

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back