PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

In case you have forgotten:- Shannon Sharpe was accused of rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score

Since digging up old controversies (looking at you OTL) seems to be the flavor of the month, I thought why not revisit a controvery about our favorite NFL analyst Shannon Sharpe. By the way can anyone tell me which language it is that this moron speaks on TV?

The Georgia woman, who reportedly filed for a restraining order against the eight-time All-Pro Sharpe just last week, now adds that he “forced [her] to have sex with him,” “threatens her life” and “places her under surveillance and calls to say he is watching her.”

It's mind boggling how many football fans/writers/reporters don't understand that Pro Bowl and All Pro are 2 different things.

I know, strange takeaway from that article

I remember this and have pointed it out to people when Sharpe was criticizing the Pats. The rest of the world has forgotten and this guy gets a free pass.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

What was it the current Miss America said? Something along the lines of "If people said you did it, you must have done it"? I guess that's definitive proof that Shannon Sharpe is a rapist.

#integrity

#integrity

Accusations are not convictions, which makes Goodells ruling and fake arbitration hearing all the more frustrating.

Jared was having intercourse with 14 year old girls. As the father of a 13 year old young lady, that is beyond my comprehension.

I have seen that article before and I didn't get the vibe that even an idiot like Cris Collinsworth would do that.

Not a Collinsworth fan but I would not put him in the same category as Jared. I think he was acting like an immature 20 something year old and joking around during the interview.

OTOH I hope Jared will continue receiving free Footlongs for a long long time. :mad:

Not a Collinsworth fan but I would not put him in the same category as Jared. I think he was acting like an immature 20 something year old and joking around during the interview.

OTOH I hope Jared will continue receiving free Footlongs for a long long time. :mad:
Thats how I took the CC quote. He was young then. Everyone says dumb things.

Yes on Jared.....beyond sick and disgusting

Jared was having intercourse with 14 year old girls. As the father of a 13 year old young lady, that is beyond my comprehension.

I have seen that article before and I didn't get the vibe that even an idiot like Cris Collinsworth would do that.

"Fourteen to eighteen, I'm a big star with them. As soon as they mature, after they turn 18 years old, they start to figure it out." This by a 25 year old man

our favorite NFL analyst Shannon Sharpe
Thankfully he's an ex-NFL analyst:
On February 18, 2014, it was announced that Sharpe, along with Dan Marino were being relieved of their duties as on-air commentators on The NFL Today and were being replaced by Tony Gonzalez.[12]
Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shannon_Sharpe#Post-playing_career

By the way can anyone tell me which language it is that this moron speaks on TV?
I don't know, I can hardly understand a word he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back