PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

" I'll kiss that Motherf*cker, I'll kiss that b*tch"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brit patriot

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Ok, when Strahan was coming through with the trophy, who said it? It was just before Strahan went "Kiss this mother*cker, tongue kiss it" and then they cut the sound!

It gave me a proper chuckle!

I can't believe some of you were still capable of hearing at that point. I was so hammered and ecstatic that I was jumping around the room. Did Strahan really say that? There was always something I liked about him even though he is a direct reason the Pats didn't go undefeated in 2007 (sorry for the kick in the nads).

Was Willie Mac, Kimmel played it last night.

I'm pretty sure it was Willie throwing the M'fers around. He said it a few times
It was. Interestingly, there was a lot of audio throughout the game. I heard a few of Brady's calls early, like when he called 4-wide. I remember when Ryan burned the second timeout in the second half and he walked over to the sideline saying he couldn't hear anything and he turned to some guy and he replied, "I can't hear ****." And there were a few times I heard the players jawing. It was interesting.

I'm pretty sure it was Willie throwing the M'fers around. He said it a few times

My 14 year old heard it loud and clear.

Willie toting the trophy through the players was freaking awesome. Especially when he and High had a bro-hug moment.

When do the awesome Turning Point, sound FX and Inside the NFL shows usually come out?

I'm looking forward to them, though I am most interested in Turning Point.

I can't believe some of you were still capable of hearing at that point. I was so hammered and ecstatic that I was jumping around the room. Did Strahan really say that? There was always something I liked about him even though he is a direct reason the Pats didn't go undefeated in 2007 (sorry for the kick in the nads).

I have the game on record...only noticed it last night when I watched it again! Would have missed it otherwise!

I have the game on record...only noticed it last night when I watched it again! Would have missed it otherwise!
You're fortunate you got to watch the recording again. I caught a bad 24 hour stomach bug yesterday and spent the afternoon and early evening puking and blowing **** water out of my ass before passing out for like 14 hours.

I know right !! people were dancing around screaming but to me it felt like it I was watching a silent movie. it was a surreal experience man

You're fortunate you got to watch the recording again. I caught a bad 24 hour stomach bug yesterday and spent the afternoon and early evening puking and blowing **** water out of my ass before passing out for like 14 hours.

That sucks....keep your fluid intake high and rest up, realising that 36 hours ago, history happened!

That sucks....keep your fluid intake high and rest up, realising that 36 hours ago, history happened!
Oh I'm about 80% again. Back at work already. Wish I would have decided to take the day off to watch the parade but holding onto sick/vacation time is nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes