PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'd Love To See A Team Make The SB When Its In Their City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haterproof

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Could you imagine a team making the SB in their own house?It will happen 1 of these years.It will be a major homefield advantage IMO.

Sure, that would be great to see a Super Bowl played in Foxboro at that time of year.:rocker:

that would be ok we would roll on zona

I agree... for NFC teams only.

Could you imagine a team making the SB in their own house?It will happen 1 of these years.It will be a major homefield advantage IMO.

like Dolphins kept saying they would and nothing happened.

we can have a SB in Foxboro IF..we get a dome. but cold weather..rain..snow are what make a good football game sometimes

I doubt any team will ever have a more major "Home field advantage" in a Super Bowl than Pittsburgh did over Seattle in SB40.

It seems the NFL gravitates towards holding Superbowls in the stadiums of teams who have been historically terrible and don't really have a shot of making it to the Superbowl. New Orleans, Detroit, and now Arizona.

It seems the NFL gravitates towards holding Superbowls in the stadiums of teams who have been historically terrible and don't really have a shot of making it to the Superbowl. New Orleans, Detroit, and now Arizona.

Well Arizona is an obvious choice based on location but really the only team that has ever won a Superbowl to host one, I believe, is Miami ( I mean unless you count the LA Raiders Superbowl.) I don't think it's the NFLs way of scheduling it for bad teams, just good locations of coincidently awful teams. Also I think the "closest" it's been is when the LA Rams lost to the Steelers in SB 14 at the Rose Bowl.

The 49ers against the Dolphins in Palo Alto was pretty close to a home game.

like Dolphins kept saying they would and nothing happened.

we can have a SB in Foxboro IF..we get a dome. but cold weather..rain..snow are what make a good football game sometimes

Cold weather teams selling out by building domes to get a Super Bowl is uber-lame. The idiots that run the local "franchise" here have done it twice. There is nothing worse than watching football in a dome.

When I was in Indy for the ACFCG, there was snow on the ground. It would've been great- instead, I had to sweat through my hoody because those fools turned the artificial temperature up to 90 degrees.

I know that the Buccaneers had a legit shot at the Super Bowl wehn the it was being hosted in Tampa Bay.

Even if it happens, that team's fans will still face a huge financial burden scalping tickets.

Personally I don't think it would translate into a "huge" advanatge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back