PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I thought you guys might enjoy this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obidan

On the Roster
Reaction score
A Saints fan recently took a jab at an Atlanta waitress while filling out his credit card receipt in an Atlanta restaurant.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Stole this from r/Saints. These guys are relentless. �� <a href="r/Patriots on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/d9Hfvc5yOn</a></p>&mdash; r/Patriots �� (@rslashpatriots) <a href="">August 16, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Saints hatred for the Falcons runs deep. Think NE -- NYJ type hate.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Thanks for posting Obidan. That was great

My favorite part of these is that I get to enjoy the satisfaction while still being able to technically say Patriots fans aren't rubbing it in.

Always leave at least $5.00 for a tip. $ 5.04 in this case rounding off to $29.00. 97 more cents wont break the bank.

You will be remembered and get the best service next time back.

A Saints fan recently took a jab at an Atlanta waitress while filling out his credit card receipt in an Atlanta restaurant.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Stole this from r/Saints. These guys are relentless. �� <a href="r/Patriots on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/d9Hfvc5yOn</a></p>&mdash; r/Patriots �� (@rslashpatriots) <a href="">August 16, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Saints hatred for the Falcons runs deep. Think NE -- NYJ type hate.

I'm intensely Old Fashioned, and have no use for Kicking A Man When He's Down.

And I'm actually a big Fan of our Foes, the Falconians.

But that's some Funny ****.
jester.gif

Always leave at least $5.00 for a tip. $ 5.04 in this case rounding off to $29.00. 97 more cents wont break the bank.

You will be remembered and get the best service next time back.
o_O I'm thinking WHODAT does not care about next time.

Falcons won't make the postseason this year. Sizzling take.

As a general rule, I try not to tick off the folks cooking and serving me food and drinks.
As do I for sure, but given a hypothetical, with a Jets fan under the same circumstances.....I would enjoy the **** outta the ZING, and just not eat there again.

As do I for sure, but given a hypothetical, with a Jets fan under the same circumstances.....I would enjoy the **** outta the ZING, and just not eat there again.

There is a good chance that I am going back to Pittsburgh for the NE game this year.

I dont remember every server we had and want to go back to some of the same places that I went last year.

My favorite part of these is that I get to enjoy the satisfaction while still being able to technically say Patriots fans aren't rubbing it in.

It's not even our meme, it's really more of a Saints fan meme. Division rivalries rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes