PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I don't think I ever loved a player so much one year, then hated him so much the nxt

Status
Not open for further replies.

fthft

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
The rise and fall of Devin McCourty confuses the hell out of me and makes me sad.

I want Devin McCourty back. If this is who he really is, thanks for the one great year, and learn this phrase "may I take your order?"

Last edited:
Re: I don't think I ever loved a player so much one year, then hated him so much the

Seriously, you want to cut a first round draft choice who was named a First Team All-Pro by the Sporting News and Second Team All-Pro by The Associated Press. Not even a trade? I still have high hopes for this young man. He's playing injured right now.

Re: I don't think I ever loved a player so much one year, then hated him so much the

Seriously, you want to cut a first round draft choice who was named a First Team All-Pro by the Sporting News and Second Team All-Pro by The Associated Press. Not even a trade? I still have high hopes for this young man. He's playing injured right now.

no....i didn't say cut him. I haven't given up on him yet either. BUT, if he continues to play like this he will be out of the league completely in like 2 years. He's been completely dreadful all season.

There, there OP you'll get over him, there''s many fish in the sea!:p

Attachments

• crying.jpg
    crying.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 41

He is having a bad year. It happens. Get over it.

He is having a bad year. It happens. Get over it.

Yeah give him a chance unless he gets cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back