PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

HUGE crowd at Pats send-off rally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to know the LA estimated crowd size. I'd put the over under at 5000 people before knowing anything.
I don't care if there's one minivan full of them. They ain't playing their fanbase.

Chung guaranteed a win, said we’d kick their ass. Well Super Bowl guarantees have actually done well historically (Namath, Burgess, Jeffery).
Not a big fan of this. Watch Chung get Butler’d now. Stupid thing to do. I know the adrenaline was probably going nuts, but cmon, you have to keep your wits. Now we’re going to hear about this all week, and gave the Rams material. Dumb thing to do.

I remember the 2007 season, the Pats were killing teams. Tom went on radio, and to paraphrase, he said, we try to kill teams every week. From that point on, every god damned game was incredibly close including losing a close SB. I remember cringing when Tom said that.

For Christ’s sake, don’t give em more motivation.

Not a big fan of this. Watch Chung get Butler’d now. Stupid thing to do. I know the adrenaline was probably going nuts, but cmon, you have to keep your wits. Now we’re going to hear about this all week, and gave the Rams material. Dumb thing to do.

I remember the 2007 season, the Pats were killing teams. Tom went on radio, and to paraphrase, he said, we try to kill teams every week. From that point on, every god damned game was incredibly close including losing a close SB. I remember cringing when Tom said that.

For Christ’s sake, don’t give em more motivation.
This team is oozing confidence. They better win!

Does anyone else find it odd the buses don't even say LA Rams or Rams on them?

EDIT: Gold Coast Tour buses.... Their players are ACTUALLY riding around in rented tour buses! WTF? Have a little pride and buy some damn buses for your team. This is so stupid. Is this a professional operation or what?

Last edited:
From 2017 ... but still cool.

Lol @ that crowd. Looks like just a few thousand.

Dx7XO51UcAAiOQo.jpg
The rally is behind held at a Starbucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes