PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How many points will we whip the Bills by?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright can we cut this flame bait thread short?
I don't respect the Bills, I'll be honest.
But there's no need to dump on them while they're down.

The Pats will absolutely kill Buffalo this weekend. But as for some of the other remarks:

Pardon me if it's already been said, but the Pats had about 13 fans--that's counting six couples and one infant--in the 1990s. I'm not the world's greatest football fan by any means, but come on, you Chowds. How many of you actually remember the years between Eason and Bledsoe?

Me, back then I remember some AFC team that couldn't get it done. 0-4 with all the chips on the line. Geting beat more soundly each year. Sad.

So, newbie Bills fan, do YOU remember Cookie Gilchrist?

Last edited:
Alright can we cut this flame bait thread short?
I don't respect the Bills, I'll be honest.
But there's no need to dump on them while they're down.

This says enough.

Some absolute fool patriots pseudo-"fan" starts this obnoxious thread...and then he continues it.

If anyone has nothing generous to add...then let it die.

Sorry, hopefully this is the last post in this thread.

This was on the fox's website on some other article (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/4809686?CMP=OTC-K9B140813162&ATT=5)

"We don't care anything about those stats, they don't mean anything," Belichick grumbled. "That was last week's game or the week-before game. Just go to the Cleveland-Cincinnati game, what the stats said, what the experts said and how the game turned out. Maybe that should be fresh in everybody's mind."

When the frigging coach has this kind of attitude (and I honestly feel that he believes in it fully and not making a show for the public), I just wish the fans, pseudo or otherwise, keep this perspective and be wary of every opponent.

Re: How Many Points Will We Whip Bills By?

I was born in Buffalo but do not live there anymore. I don't think that the city is the greatest in the world but I have to defend my birthplace from some wisea$$ Boston jerk.

I regularly work in Boston and all I can say is I would NEVER live there.

Your traffic is horrendous...you have to pick and choose when to get on the road or you will grow old sitting in your car.

Your streets are the hardest to navigate in the world...and I have been all around the country. Driving in Boston area is about as pleasant as sitting in the dentists chair.

Your home prices are outrageous. $500,000 for a dump I wouldn't let my dog live in.

Don't tell me about your "culture"...getting drunk in some corner bar is not my idea of "culture"...I want culture I'll go to the real theater in NYC.

Your citizens are snotty and arrogant. New York City is downright friendly as compared to Beantown.

Your beloved head coach of your football team is a proven and verified CHEATER!!! I bet he makes you proud.

I will probably never live in Buffalo again...but I would certainly live there over Boston anytime!

Jacky is right, Buffalo is a sh!thole. Boston is a world class city filled with some of the top universities in America. It is the cradle of American liberty and is among the most visited cities in this country.

Property is expensive here because people actually want to live here. I could probably buy a house in the Buffalo area for a couple of McDonalds gift certificates.

Buffalo is, what? Home of the Buffalo Wing? Go take your lunacy elsewhere.

Jacky is right, Buffalo is a sh!thole. Boston is a world class city filled with some of the top universities in America. It is the cradle of American liberty and is among the most visited cities in this country.

Property is expensive here because people actually want to live here. I could probably buy a house in the Buffalo area for a couple of McDonalds gift certificates.

Buffalo is, what? Home of the Buffalo Wing? Go take your lunacy elsewhere.

as bad as we all knew they would be, not sure anyone realized they WERE EVEN WORSE. we beat them up physically, ran and passed at will and whipped them on the scoreboard.

i really loved it when that announcer guy said "this team, like its city, has a long way to go. and many our questioning their longer term prospects."

oh well, on to the next poser city of cincinnati. was hoping we'd be first to prick the inflated balloon, but consecutive lossed to cleveland :singing: and seattle has taken care of that. now it will just be another humilation of a broke ass industrial town with a loser team. :bricks:

jaworski putting palmer in class of brady and manning, my ass!!! :nono:

I was born in Buffalo but do not live there anymore. I don't think that the city is the greatest in the world but I have to defend my birthplace from some wisea$$ Boston jerk.

I regularly work in Boston and all I can say is I would NEVER live there.

Your traffic is horrendous...you have to pick and choose when to get on the road or you will grow old sitting in your car.

Your streets are the hardest to navigate in the world...and I have been all around the country. Driving in Boston area is about as pleasant as sitting in the dentists chair.

I have to call BS on you here. The roads in ROME are significantly WORSE than the ones in Boston. Hell, Los Angeles and San Francisco are worse. So, please stfu with your garbage about having been all around the country crap.

Your home prices are outrageous. $500,000 for a dump I wouldn't let my dog live in.

Don't tell me about your "culture"...getting drunk in some corner bar is not my idea of "culture"...I want culture I'll go to the real theater in NYC.

Only because you're an imbecile for saying stupid garbage like this. There are plenty of nice places in and around Boston that aren't 500K.

As for Culture, the culture in Boston is on par with NYC considering the HUGE size difference between the two.

Your citizens are snotty and arrogant. New York City is downright friendly as compared to Beantown.

More BS from you. You are just a friggin loser hater who should just STFU and leave. You've no better than the Jacky Roberts and Newton Tom Cat. Both idiots.

Your beloved head coach of your football team is a proven and verified CHEATER!!! I bet he makes you proud.

He didn't cheat. But only a moron like yourself believes that.

I will probably never live in Buffalo again...but I would certainly live there over Boston anytime!

Spoken like someone who truly has never lived in Boston.

enough of the preaching, just pay you're freakin' mortgage on time. you broke ass buffalo born subprime po' ass borrower burden to the rest of us jackass

Newton_Tom_Cat -
You just need to STFU with your ignorance. From the start of this thread, you've been nothing but a moron.

Buffalo fans can now travel back to their mobile homes. Bye Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes