PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How long will Colts/Pats be top rivalry??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like the Yankees (up 3 zip in the series and ahead in game 4 with the best closer in history on the mound), it took a Patriots meltdown for the Colts to finally get over the hump.

If you had won the game 27 to 10, you'd all have every right to be ****y, but you didn't.

To read about how the Patriots don't worry you is whistling past the graveyard and pure nonsense.

In the same way I'm starting not to look at the Pats as much as a rival anymore, I mean they need to beat the Colts sometime within the next new years before they're considered a rival right??? :cool:

Who's your rival now... The Texans?

Colts.... 1 and done. Where does Adam go out to eat in that state...Cracker Barrel

Last edited:
In the same way I'm starting not to look at the Pats as much as a rival anymore, I mean they need to beat the Colts sometime within the next new years before they're considered a rival right??? :cool:
Look, your team won the SB. You should be happy enough that they're defending champs. But you really don't need to fish for validation or affirmation that the Colts are more than they really are because you'll never, barring an extreme and drastic make-over in the team's personnel, convince me that the Colts are not a soft team that got into the SB by whinning to the league about rules changes and then mugging our receiver in the endzone to take away a sure TD. Yes, Manning's a grea QB and you have a nice team, but it's still a soft team that the Pats have blown out or shut out in the playoffs and will do so again. Get back to us when you repeat and we'll revisit this discussion.

Look, your team won the SB. You should be happy enough that they're defending champs. But you really don't need to fish for validation or affirmation that the Colts are more than they really are because you'll never, barring an extreme and drastic make-over in the team's personnel, convince me that the Colts are not a soft team that got into the SB by whinning to the league about rules changes and then mugging our receiver in the endzone to take away a sure TD. Yes, Manning's a grea QB and you have a nice team, but it's still a soft team that the Pats have blown out or shut out in the playoffs and will do so again. Get back to us when you repeat and we'll revisit this discussion.
sorry I'll miss it. I'm 60 years old and don't have time to wait. I'll be long buried before the Colts get another one.

I say as long as Brady and Manning are both QB'ing each team that it will be hyped up as one of the biggest games of the year. That said, the Colts actually winning the SB this year added a few levels of intensity to the game already IMO
I'd say until the Colts fall apart and can't keep up. :D

The Colts are done

This year they'll take a back-seat and we get to watch Peyton whine some more!

Come back when you win 3 then it's a rivalry...your one + done

This thread just deserves an: lol

Pats-Colts wasn't much of a rivalry til 2005. Then guess what happened. We both lost in the playoffs that year. We got stomped on in Denver and you guys couldn't hack it at home against Pitt when all the ref didn't do was add on points on the scoreboard for the Colts.

You finally got a Lombardi after Peyton had to play, probably, the best 2nd half of his career. Congratulations. Now let's see if you end up like Tampa Bay or Pittsburgh. Hell let's see if you end up like the Boston Red Sox. One and done?

I'll call it a rivalry as soon as the teams start trading Lombardis.

Stop gloating and enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore