PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Have We Improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
really? you think i spell check and check my grammar on this forum. come on, you have to do better than that. and im 34
You think grammar is just spelling?

You are 34? Wow

ivan knows more than me because he posts more on a fantasy football board lol
This is a fantasy football board?

No wonder why you act the way you do. You don't even know what kind of forum you are on.

So you played football. Or allegedly played?

99.99999999%? Yeah we know another poster who likes that number. I have a lot more respect for him than I do you. At least he is an adult.

listen, if someone played professinoally they played at a higher level than me. good for them. just bc i played college football has no determination of whether i know football. its of no concern to me, i stated that earlier.

if someone has a higher level of education than me, im happy for them. i hope everyone on here does well for themselves, is happy and all. i dont attack people like you guys attacked me. the education thing i shouldnt have brought up, but i just dont understand how you guys attack like this. its insane.

i state my opinion. if you want to call me a whiner thats your prerogative. im frustrated about our secondary

You have to understand, and it took me a while to get it myself, this is a Patriots message board. What kinds of people post incessantly on a message board? What kinds of qualities do you expect them to have?

Sure, there will be your handful of reasonable people, but there is a large contingent of unreasonable people. Folks who love to argue, folks who love to complain, and most of that group enjoys a good strawman argument.

They ignore the main rationale of the argument to attack some small trivial piece, they get into personal attacks, they question your "football knowledge"

Do not get baited into this type of nonsense, you will be happier. You cannot win these arguments, there are always new ways to get you to respond. Sure, it can be difficult, and sometimes you may be baited, but as a reasonable person, if you are indeed reasonable, you will be able to pull out before too much time and effort are expended.

I am not sure how he was baited. Nobody asked him to start posting kindergarden tripe.

Act like a 2 year old and you may get spanked. Act like an adult (like the rest of the board) and you will be able to fit in nicely.

What should we be doing, in your opinion? This is a message board where we come together to discuss the team and offer opinions on the Patriots, their play, and yes even their FA signings or lack of signings.

I mean, we have seen this team play terrible defense in the last few years. To bemoan a return to that style of play is not really that far fetched of a reaction to the FA moves we have seen thus far. Especially considering what FA players are available, the CBs in the draft, and the trade options.

That doesn't mean we want a different coach or even a different GM. Why are people not allowed to react to what is going on right now.....?

No one said you couldn't but we certainly have just as much right to respond to that. And in your case nun you acknowledged that you basically only post to be negative, so why would you expect that to be positively received?

No one liked losing Revis, some just came to terms with it because there was no choice, woody was going to keep going higher no matter what they bid, and the rest of the CB market was overpriced dogsh.t.

im a patriots fan. i was accused eaerlier of not being legitimate bc im from New York. its a joke. you guys are nuts

I am not sure how he was baited. Nobody asked him to start posting kindergarden tripe.

Act like a 2 year old and you may get spanked. Act like an adult (like the rest of the board) and you will be able to fit in nicely.

kindergarten tripe? bc i complained about our offseason thus far? really?

im sorry, i always want to get better, every day, at everything i do. and when i see something i dont like i would like to try and do something about it.

as a fan, i cannot. therefore, i ranted. it made me feel better. until the loonies came out attacking

listen, if someone played professinoally they played at a higher level than me. good for them. just bc i played college football has no determination of whether i know football. its of no concern to me, i stated that earlier.

if someone has a higher level of education than me, im happy for them. i hope everyone on here does well for themselves, is happy and all. i dont attack people like you guys attacked me. the education thing i shouldnt have brought up, but i just dont understand how you guys attack like this. its insane.

i state my opinion. if you want to call me a whiner thats your prerogative. im frustrated about our secondary

No one is happy about the CB situation, but people need to look for answers not simply b.tch about it. This market sucked for fixing it so they have to find another way. I'm glad they didn't give Culliver 32 million, and the same goes for Cromartie and Williams etc etc... I also trust Belichick to keep working until he find the answer.

Look, it sucks we lost Mevis but I get why. We probably should not tie up that much money for him when we are going to have a few important pieces up for extensions. Whatever. its done.

I am sure BB can figure out a way to put some secondary together. Dennard is a good player. Arrrington in the slot is fine. Maybe Butler is the real deal.

Its Phucking March. Why anyone would worry about this now and ***** about it on a public forum to people who have seen this drill before is a mystery.

Lets not worry because it will probably work itself out --- we are not going back to the Deltha Oneil days

kindergarten tripe? bc i complained about our offseason thus far? really?

im sorry, i always want to get better, every day, at everything i do. and when i see something i dont like i would like to try and do something about it.

as a fan, i cannot. therefore, i ranted. it made me feel better. until the loonies came out attacking

You are complaining about it 1 phucking week into it. And its not like you wanted to discuss this in a logical way.

Whatever, you can be the victim and everyone else can be a looney and the mob.

wait wait wait.... i wrote : "really? you think i spell check and check my grammar on this forum. come on, you have to do better than that. and im 34"

You think grammar is just spelling?

You are 34? Wow

read what i wrote and then what you wrote. haha

wait wait wait.... i wrote : "really? you think i spell check and check my grammar on this forum. come on, you have to do better than that. and im 34"

read what i wrote and then what you wrote. haha

Whether I saw the word grammar or not. The point stands. Give the money back to the "School" you went to.

No one is happy about the CB situation, but people need to look for answers not simply b.tch about it. This market sucked for fixing it so they have to find another way. I'm glad they didn't give Culliver 32 million, and the same goes for Cromartie and Williams etc etc... I also trust Belichick to keep working until he find the answer.

i agree with everything you said. i wouldnt pay those guys that. had nothing to do with my rant. people used what i said to somehow imply that i somehow said that.

You are complaining about it 1 phucking week into it. And its not like you wanted to discuss this in a logical way.

Whatever, you can be the victim and everyone else can be a looney and the mob.

i asked how could we get bettttterrrr

i asked how could we get bettttterrrr
So you dont know. And, you played football and dont know?

Yeah, I am done with you. You are just trolling now.

you couldnt be further from the truth. nowhere did i ever say anything even close to anything you wrote. dont put words in my mouth. i have repeatedly said i think at worst we are a 10-6 team. but you only choose to parse what people say and then create false conclusions based on part of what people say.

how am i a whiner? bc i asked how we have improved? is it crazy to want a good cornerback on our team? is it crazy to think out loud and ask how we have improved. bc i said i think we at least should get a decent cornerback.

you dont know what you are talking about.

i dont know anything about building a football team? based on what? you dont know anything about me. dont put words in my mouth, make crap up and then tell me the stuff that you made up about me means i dont know what im talking about. you criticize based on made up information.
And yet you continue to whine without suggesting what YOU would have done. Sign Revis? That would have put us instantly over the cap. Who you gonna let go? Don't care about losing Collins/Hightower/Jones? Sign a FA CB? Which one, it was a pretty weak crop? How about instead of the pointless whining that we haven't improved, you SHOW us how YOU would have improved the team? Along with the numbers to make it work.

And yet you continue to whine without suggesting what YOU would have done. Sign Revis? That would have put us instantly over the cap. Who you gonna let go? Don't care about losing Collins/Hightower/Jones? Sign a FA CB? Which one, it was a pretty weak crop? How about instead of the pointless whining that we haven't improved, you SHOW us how YOU would have improved the team? Along with the numbers to make it work.

I guess the reinforcements have arrived. Shift #1 of the day must have ended at 2pm

Im not a General Manager. its not my job. my job is to cheer loudly when im at the games.

you want my opinion, i give it plenty. that wasnt the point of my post. it was a general statement about the team. if you actually read it you might have realized that

I guess the reinforcements have arrived. Shift #1 of the day must have ended at 2pm

Im not a General Manager. its not my job. my job is to cheer loudly when im at the games.

you want my opinion, i give it plenty. that wasnt the point of my post. it was a general statement about the team. if you actually read it you might have realized that
So, you can't be bothered to engage in any constructive/interestingspeculation as to where the team might go from here, you just want to indulge your little fit. Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back