PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How A $10 Bill Changed Everything For Dwayne Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have really liked his attitude and his willingness to tune out the noise for this club.

At the end of the day, if he is daniel graham, as they try to win another super bowl, I am good.

I also believe that he can be a key, yet small piece, a week from today.

Wow, if only more of us had his mettle!

He may not be much of a pass catching threat to this point but he blocks well and buys in.

Heartbreaking story. I'm proud of what Allen has developed into, but it's incredibly sad to hear about his upbringing. Good for him to try to make a difference in the lives of children. He's been a great addition to this team, and his blocking might make the difference next week.

Had a much different effect on Lawrence Taylor.
Yea LT would take to $10, sack the QB 3 times and tell the coach that was payment for a job well done.

Then after the game he'd buy dope.

Allen is toast after this season unless he takes a big paycut.

Someone nominate him for NFL Man of the Year.

Heartbreaking story. I'm proud of what Allen has developed into, but it's incredibly sad to hear about his upbringing. Good for him to try to make a difference in the lives of children. He's been a great addition to this team, and his blocking might make the difference next week.
Very similar to Curtis Martin's childhood. Just horrible childhoods....

thanks for sharing

honestly it seems every game you see a play where we get a great thing due to Allen's blocking...I think hes back next year

hopefully we wont need to find out what happens if he's thrust into a #1 role, can he catch or no? but his blocking alone is that good to make his spot worth while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back