PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Honest Q: Would you want a different Pats owner? If so who?

Stupidest thread in the history of patsfans....this is even beneath the practice squad

I'd like an owner that:

1) Hired Bill Belichick
2) Left Bill Belichick alone to run the franhcise
3) Was protective of his franchise and brand instead of the NFL

The good owners do that - pick a good coach (or GM that will find the HC) and leave them alone. Contrast to my list of toxic owners earlier in this thread.

I'd like to see the Patriots extend their success for generations. Like NE, Cleveland started out as an elite team for about their first 25 years of existence. After Modell fired Paul Brown, that team won their last championship with a yes-man coach and never won a title again. And Modell fired BB! Same with the Cowboys - another great organization until Jones got rid of their best two coaches they had - they will be like Cleveland.

I believe things can be setup so after BB and TB leave, the winning will continue.

Kraft was the best thing that happened to this franchise. He also ****ed us over in a unique way that could never have happened if he wasn't the best thing that happened to the franchise. That betrayal is why it hurts so bad. We know we can't upgrade.

Kraft was the best thing that happened to this franchise. He also ****ed us over in a unique way that could never have happened if he wasn't the best thing that happened to the franchise. That betrayal is why it hurts so bad. We know we can't upgrade.

Get a life....he did not f*ck you over

Hope your world isn't as bad as your recent hostility suggests.

I'm refuting the hostility of others .... Kraft didn't f*ck anyone over

Learn to tell the difference

I appreciate and admire lots of things Kraft has done for the organization and the communities in New England. A fine owner and a man that helped through the last possible lockout.

However I also despise this man for his dealings with Roger Goodell and the punishments remedies for 2 fabricated cases against the Patriots. Spineless like a certain breed of fish.

So let's call it a love/hate relationship and be on our way.

Yes. The Godfather. He would make Goodell offers he couldn't refuse.

He's royally pissed me off by cow towing to that mental midget -a mental midget who should answer to him- but he's smart enough to have allowed BB to create something approaching a dynasty here. I wish he had a bit more ego, actually, as by passively accepting repeated accusations against his team he has also slandered his own reputation, both to other fan bases as dishonest and his own supporters as pusillanimous.

"which other NFL owner would you replace him with".Sorry but the patriots are one of a kind, the other owners do not qualify.

I'm refuting the hostility of others .... Kraft didn't f*ck anyone over

Learn to tell the difference

Kraft absolutely f'd over Brady, by lying down and accepting the leagues penalties. The haters will forever point to this as an admission of Brady's guilt.

I guess 4 championships gives you no loyalty when a seat on the television comittee is at stake.

Kraft absolutely f'd over Brady, by lying down and accepting the leagues penalties. The haters will forever point to this as an admission of Brady's guilt.

I guess 4 championships gives you no loyalty when a seat on the television comittee is at stake.

More ignorance......who gives a f*ck about the haters? I don't

Kraft has the longest running coach and QB ..... You obviously have no clue what loyalty is

Must be why Brady got extended again

"which other NFL owner would you replace him with".Sorry but the patriots are one of a kind, the other owners do not qualify.

The point is, if you really dislike Kraft, then who do you have that's better?

Kind of like firing this coach or that coach, but no clue as to finding someone better.

Reality check: Kraft gets ranted as much here as Jones does at CowboysZone - does it seem strange to compare Kraft with Jones in the same breath? ;););)

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back