PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

HoF Class of 2019- Ty Law inducted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am watching his highlights and did not realized he has intercepted Peyton that many times. Including Playoffs, how many did he snatch from Peyton?
Rumor has it that he was Peyton's favorite receiver.

In fact Manning wrote a letter for him. He will take the credit for getting Law into the HOF. Just wait for it.

Other than Butler, I think he made the single most important play in Pats history.

I spent the week re watching 36, 38, 39, 49, 51...
Watching 36 I felt like a kid again. I had the same rush of excitement I got when I was 11. When TY took that pick 6 to the house... Man ... I really think he deserved the knock sooner, but it makes this weekend and the circumstances (us vs. Rams) all the better

Manning told Borges that "When Ty Law goes in the HOF, I want to be his presenter. I did more to put him there than anyone else"

Manning told Borges that "When Ty Law goes in the HOF, I want to be his presenter. I did more to put him there than anyone else"

Pains me to say it but Borges did a good job. Especially like how he noted the numbers he was equal to or better than the other DBs in this class.

In fact Manning wrote a letter for him. He will take the credit for getting Law into the HOF. Just wait for it.
Did Manning really write a letter for Ty?

Did Manning really write a letter for Ty?
Not sure but Manning should definitely be the one who gives the speech for Law at the ceremony. Ty picked off enough of his passes.

Really REALLY disappointed that that filthy, dirty, rule-breaking feckin scumbag Kevin Mawae was elected. I personally hate that azzhole and they way he constantly, purposely attempted to injure Patriots defenders.

Also unfortunate is the fact that Ty Law's election now means that we won't win tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes