Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs Raiders
Pick Results: LAS: 2.2% at NE: 97.8%
Sun
Sep 27th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Lavictoire

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Excellent piece! (mods delete please if a re-post)

Hey, NFL: Just cut to the chase and ban the Patriots
Fantastic article that needs to be framed on my wall.

This part made me sick to my stomach.We should already have six Super Bowls.:
"The NFL quietly tweaked their interpretation of the catch rule prior to last year’s Super Bowl. Why? Because, in large part, the Steelers lost to the Patriots during the regular season when the rule was correctly applied. Under the revised standard, a would-be Eagles incompletion was ruled a touchdown. Success!"

aluminum seats

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
“It’s the team’s 22nd game of the season, Ford’s been in the league since 2014, he’s a first-round pick, it’s third-and-10 with 61 seconds left in a game deciding who goes to the Super Bowl and Reid thinks the officials should have intervened and told Ford that his goddamn torso was offsides?”

That’s awesome.

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
Fantastic article that needs to be framed on my wall.

This part made me sick to my stomach.We should already have six Super Bowls.:
"The NFL quietly tweaked their interpretation of the catch rule prior to last year’s Super Bowl. Why? Because, in large part, the Steelers lost to the Patriots during the regular season when the rule was correctly applied. Under the revised standard, a would-be Eagles incompletion was ruled a touchdown. Success!"
It came back around though. Hogan's catch in the AFCCG wouldn't have been a catch under last year's rules. I sincerely hope we benefit from a big, controversial catch like that again in the Super Bowl. God, that would be hilarious.

Triumph

Pro Bowl Player
Maybe flowers will line up offsides and get a warning.
Justin Houstons hand was also on the neutral zone line.

Brady and Pats hater Shannon Sharpe said that Ford was so far forward that he had to look back for the ball over his shoulder. A clear indication that Ford was too far forward because you line up based on looking at ball location.

Andy Reid is a moron who should have called timeout instead of looking at his play sheet.

The loss is on Reid because he will not delegate responsibility and mange the whole game.