PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harbaugh Was "Pissed Off" About Brady Comment in 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Deflategate was born. Because he was "pissed off". You will never convince me otherwise. That whole bit about the Colts being suspicious from their November game never made sense and was a cover for Harbaugh.

The funny thing is that he tried the same play last season, and fail.

I don't even know how a small market team like the Ravens can have more political strength behind the scenes than a team from Boston.

I don't even know how a small market team like the Ravens can have more political strength behind the scenes than a team from Boston.

Naive, weak, aged, ineffective ownership likely distracted from focusing on the job.

Harbaugh Was "Pissed Off" About Brady Comment in 2015

Ian Logue

One of the biggest moments of the 2014/15 AFC Divisional round was the fact the Patriots understood a rule John Harbaugh didn't and he's still angry over it.

Continue reading...

Christ! What a f*cking baby!

Of course, in Goodell's vision of the NFL- a wussified version of a once great sport that is now just an outlet for nastiness and stupidity- this sort of whining has to be pandered to.

It's all about the ownership, baby!

And that's why BB has the "Don't talk to the media" rule. Tom is usually smarter than that and should have known better.

Now, there was no way for him to know that his comments would have cause Deflategate but still, he shouldn't have said anything.

Biscotti is worried about his Italian cookies and the ravens.

Bob kraft is worried about a younger gf, partying with celebrities, learning new dance moves or more than the one he knows, developing a sneaker, all the committees for the NFL, and figuring out the best way to hug the biggest pile of human **** currently hq'd in NYC

harbaughs a douchebag!!!

i can't wait til we play this scum team and tom beats the **** out of them!!!

Agreed that it shouldn't have been said. I put this in the same category as the "17 points? LOL" quote. Tom meant no disrespect by either but there was no upside in blurting those things out without thinking. Water under the bridge now.

I still think some team - and I would bet it is the Ravens- is going to get caught "cheating" this year when they visit Foxboro. When Goodell and his stooges do nothing it's going to really shine a lot of light on the way things work today with this commissioner.

Harbaugh would be a good coach if not for his high-strung display behaviors. Some of the whiny arrogant pricks in this league are beyond insufferable.

reservoir_dogs_violine.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back