PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Guys its not over lets stand strong THIS IS A CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradyking12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I know I had my doubts, especially on here but as Patriot fans, the world is against us and after the time I spent watching this team battle adversity, we are in the driver seat because unlike other years we have more than enough weapons to sustain us (Edelman, Bennett, Amendola, Hogan, Mitchell, Lewis, White, we can win a Super Bowl with that offense, the next few weeks of the season will be tuff but come playoff time we will get the ball rolling, we still beat Ravens/Broncos imo, this situation will give this team that rare spark that always takes us to the promise land, oh and if we make it to the Super Bowl he will be able to play and I dont see any bulldozing godzilla football teams in the AFC so we are fine

Whats with "we're screwed"?

Dude, we just had to talk you off the ledge yesterday over reports Brady would be maybe missing one game... This thread confuses me.

It's over. Remember 2013? Yeah...this is a disaster. The best TE in football is gone and a major blow to this offense. Add in with a very average defense with no pass rushers expect a loss in the Divisional game. I will root all year but losing Gronk is like if the Sox lost Ortiz in 2004.

It's over. Remember 2013? Yeah...this is a disaster. The best TE in football is gone and a major blow to this offense. Add in with a very average defense with no pass rushers expect a loss in the Divisional game. I will root all year but losing Gronk is like if the Sox lost Ortiz in 2004.

Let's wait and see. Bennett has alot of talent. He doesn't have to be gronk. Just make some plays.

There is not a team this year as dominant as the '13 Broncos '13 seahawks we are fine there is not a juggernaut of football team this year that everybody is worried or talking about

I am still optimistic. Yes, losing Gronk is huge but I trust our coaching staff to game plan with whoever we have available and still win games.
My only request: DON'T GET CUTE WITH PLAYCALLING :D

There is not a team this year as dominant as the '13 Broncos '13 seahawks we are fine there is not a juggernaut of football team this year that everybody is worried or talking about
You're right. I like our chances against anyone except the annoying ****ing Donkeys and those damn Giants who look like they'll be in the playoffs again. However losing Gronk just destroys us.

D has no pass rushers and that'll lead to our doom. Last year was the o line, and this year is the d line. O line is better than last year

I'm not the guy that thinks everything is wonderful at all times and needs to pretend everything is perfect.

That being said, have you posted a single thing yet in your time on this board that could be considered anything close to a positive thought? If being a fan sucks this much, what's the point?

Even without Gronk, the 2016 offense is better in almost every way than 2013's. Losing Gronk sucks in just about the worst way, but if we've ever had a team that could weather the loss, it's this one. And if there was ever a year that the landscape of the AFC allows for losing him, it's this year.

We still have a really good shot to make the Super Bowl without him, and with how the timeline looks maybe he can come back then. The road got a lot harder, but this is nothing like any of the comparisons you're throwing out there. Even without Gronk, there still isn't a team I can point to in the AFC and say they're definitely better than us. If we can take care of business down the stretch and lock up a bye, we still have a pretty good shot. It's a big step down from being basically guaranteed a spot in the AFCCG, but it's far from over.

I'm not the guy that thinks everything is wonderful at all times and needs to pretend everything is perfect.

That being said, have you posted a single thing yet in your time on this board that could be considered anything close to a positive thought? If being a fan sucks this much, what's the point?
So I'm supposed to ignore losing a top 5 TE in history, an average defensive team, and a hurt TB12 with his knee? Who am I kidding? Everything is so beautiful in this world. Let's frolic through the flowers and sing about how happy we are.

You can't sugarcoat the lost. This team need's home field advantage more than ever now.
Just posted in the main Gronk thread that I think they can still make it to the SB if they lock up HFA.

Obviously a big blow to SB aspirations but in my humble opinion we are Far from being done, far from it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes