Guided Trip to Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdmaverick

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I've only been to two road games in my life, one of them was Buffalo in 2003 (ouch, I know).

We went as part of a guided road package. We were part of a group that had bus transportation out of Braintree to Buffalo and Canada.

The bus brought us to our hotel on the Canadien side.

That night it brought us to the Canadien version of the space needle.

It brought us to Niagara Falls.

of course on Game day it brought us to the game for a pre-game tail gating.

Does anyone know of any road packages like this? I'm failing to find these things online. Maybe I'm googling the wrong key words or these things are only known to people 'in the know'.

I'd be interested in going again this year. Sure, I could always drive, but it would be convenient to already have the trip 'planned' for me and I just become a passenger along for the ride. (During these things it's always nice to have Pats fans sitting near you too)

I googled around but couldnt find a ton seem to have to use the terms patriots and road game guided tour.

Found this but I dont see all the Canada stuff, but maybe somewhere they have a full itinerary.

Patriots – VIP Tour & Charter Bus Company

I see one for Buff but not detail. Good luck

or maybe this one

Destinations

Seems like that sort of company didnt spend a ton of time trying to find detail

Wondering if you may be better served calling like a travel agent.

Let me know if you actually end up in Buffalo and not Toronto the day before, and let me know the kinds of things you like to do. The city is a good place to eat and drink but with the waterfront, and the game being in September, there will be a lot of things to do.

Dan Pranka's New England Sports Tours | Travel Agency | Sports Packages | Patriots, Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics | Saugus, MA

Hi Everyone,

I've only been to two road games in my life, one of them was Buffalo in 2003 (ouch, I know).

We went as part of a guided road package. We were part of a group that had bus transportation out of Braintree to Buffalo and Canada.

The bus brought us to our hotel on the Canadien side.

That night it brought us to the Canadien version of the space needle.

It brought us to Niagara Falls.

of course on Game day it brought us to the game for a pre-game tail gating.

Does anyone know of any road packages like this? I'm failing to find these things online. Maybe I'm googling the wrong key words or these things are only known to people 'in the know'.

I'd be interested in going again this year. Sure, I could always drive, but it would be convenient to already have the trip 'planned' for me and I just become a passenger along for the ride. (During these things it's always nice to have Pats fans sitting near you too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back