PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

GRONK family website

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we could some how get the other 2 and have all the gronks we would truly be able to gronk people

This isn't the Tiger Woods kind of ATM, is it?

I love Gronk. You know what I say everytime he catches a ball? "Gronk!"

:rofl: Different kind, I hope.

And I can't help but shout that out either. My wife always looks at me funny though. I even shouted it out when his brother scored in a Cowboys game.

And I can't help but shout that out either. My wife always looks at me funny though. I even shouted it out when his brother scored in a Cowboys game.

LOL, I did the same when watching the repeat from last week's Cowboys game!

I love Gronk. You know what I say everytime he catches a ball? "Gronk!"

I was "Gronk Gronk Gronk"ing after the TD at the game yesterday. :rocker: I was hoping everyone would join in. I just got alot of raised eyebrows.:confused:

Maybe we can sit together next time you are stateside.:)

I did too! I was hoping Gronk would catch that ball and get a TD so both Gronk's could have TD's.. Anyone know where I can get one of those Grok crew or something along those lines t shirt? Saw em yesterday and they weren't in the proshop..

I did too! I was hoping Gronk would catch that ball and get a TD so both Gronk's could have TD's.. Anyone know where I can get one of those Grok crew or something along those lines t shirt? Saw em yesterday and they weren't in the proshop..

Can't get them yet. His brother Gordie is working on the site and the shirts should be available soon.

Last edited:
I was "Gronk Gronk Gronk"ing after the TD at the game yesterday. :rocker: I was hoping everyone would join in. I just got alot of raised eyebrows.:confused:

Maybe we can sit together next time you are stateside.:)

Get a room where you can Gronk together :eek:

Gronk needs 3 hotel rooms when he Gronks the rom he is in and the 2 on the other side so to not disturb peope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back