PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk... Disturbing on so many levels!

Arians does not seem to be the happy go lucky Head Coach that Gonk thought he was. BB let Gonk get away with a lot of monkey business if you ask me.

The turning started last year when he kept teasing comebacks with "big announcements", only to shill one of his new sponsors. Still love what he did here and the attitude he brought here, but even I got lukewarm on him after that.

Well said, once he retires for real next time, it will help "heal the wounds"

It all seems like his retirement last year was orchestrated with Brady so he could join where Brady went.

Well said, once he retires for real next time, it will help "heal the wounds"

It all seems like his retirement last year was orchestrated with Brady so he could join where Brady went.

With Gronk not being Gronk, Tampa's offense may not turn out to be what everyone thought. They still have Evans and Godwin, but after that, the talent drops at WR/TE. OJ Howard is ok, nothing special.

Gronk is going to discover that the 30 year old frat boy routine gets very old very quick when he sucks at the one thing he used to be good at. To paraphrase a line from Bull Durham: If you act like a frat boy while you catch 1,200 yards and 14 TD's then the press will think you're colorful. But if you don't do that you're just a loser.
Exactly this.

With Gronk not being Gronk, Tampa's offense may not turn out to be what everyone thought. They still have Evans and Godwin, but after that, the talent drops at WR/TE. OJ Howard is ok, nothing special.
I wonder if at some point they go back to OJ Howard and Cameron Brate at TE. Neither one is a Pro Bowler, but between the two of them Tampa had decent production at the position the last two or three years.

Gronk may be in shape, but who knows how far from football ready he was after a year off.

I wonder if at some point they go back to OJ Howard and Cameron Brate at TE. Neither one is a Pro Bowler, but between the two of them Tampa had decent production at the position the last two or three years.

I don't think they have a choice. They need another playmaker besides Evans and Godwin.

He should've retired his frat brat persona after leaving NE. It's just plain silly now. Focus on football or reinvent your shtick Gronk.

Nobody cares about Gronks manchild routine when he is not dominating the NFL anymore.

BB created him and made him famous. The simple fact that Gronk played in Boston thanks to BB where the city and fanbase will make you an Icon if you play your cards right. Eventually, the whole nation catches on and knows who your are. Ortiz and Nomar and Johnny Damon are good examples.

Gronks fame is rapidly fleeting like a famous child actor growing up into adulthood except Gronk was already all grown up with the mind of a child.

Bump for Rappaport

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back