PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Grogan thinks Jews are stupid as well, their God a baby killer

I don't hate Jews you idiot.

You do, by betraying them to believe In ************. You blaspheme the Jews!

3 to be 4 said:
in any case, its one or the other Grogan. if by some chance, which isnt really possible, since you defamed the God of Abraham, you dont hate Jews, then, at the very least, by your posts, you hate Christians

so you are a hater and a bigot.

It's funny. YOU are the one who bleieves the damb book! You act so offended by the material, but the material is the Bible! LOL

Also, The New Test (which I can school you on if you like, since you don't know it very well) is even worse really. That is where Hell comes from. Hell is the most ghastly lie ever foisted on the human race.

3 to be 4 said:
in any case, its one or the other Grogan. if by some chance, which isnt really possible, since you defamed the God of Abraham, you dont hate Jews, then, at the very least, by your posts, you hate Christians

so you are a hater and a bigot.

grogan2767 said:
I don't hate Jews you idiot.

You do, by betraying them to believe In ************. You blaspheme the Jews!

haha. You call the God of the Jews a baby killer and that God doesnt exist and people who believe in Him as stupid, thus Jews are stupid.

grogan2767 said:
It's funny. YOU are the one who bleieves the damb book! You act so offended by the material, but the material is the Bible! LOL

Also, The New Test (which I can school you on if you like, since you don't know it very well) is even worse really. That is where Hell comes from. Hell is the most ghastly lie ever foisted on the human race.

Wrong, liar. I never reacted to the material. I reacted to you calling God a baby killer.

please, your school of Hating I do not need, thank you, all the same.

a liar, and a Jew, Muslim ,and Christian hater. not good for the resume.

Dude, you can call me a liar. But it is the material that you are offended by. You should be offended, it is offensive.

3 to be 4 said:
Wrong, liar. I never reacted to the material. I reacted to you calling God a baby killer.

please, your school of Hating I do not need, thank you, all the same.

a liar, and a Jew, Muslim ,and Christian hater. not good for the resume.

grogan2767 said:
Dude, you can call me a liar. But it is the material that you are offended by. You should be offended, it is offensive.

dont be so obnoxious as to tell me what i am or am not offended by. I am not offended by the Word of God. I am offended at you calling the God of Abraham, the God of David, the God of Moses, a baby killer.

The material offends you and it should.

3 to be 4 said:
dont be so obnoxious as to tell me what i am or am not offended by. I am not offended by the Word of God. I am offended at you calling the God of Abraham, the God of David, the God of Moses, a baby killer.

grogan2767 said:

im glad its gotten more civil and intelligent :rolleyes:

grogan2767 said:

the Word of God is not offensive.

You, calling the God of the Jews a baby killer, are.

Why do you keep calling him the "God of the Jews" anyway. Theologically it is the same being as the Father/Son/Holy Spirit. (In myth) You can't "exonerate" Jesus from Yaweh's actions. You can't exonerate the Father from Yaweh's actions. Plus the God the of the NT is pretty mean too. (Killing the husband and wife for withholding some of their offering in Acts, Hell, Lake of Fire, all the fire, weeping an gnashing of teeth, etc. He's nasty)

3 to be 4 said:
the Word of God is not offensive.

You, calling the God of the Jews a baby killer, are.

Last edited:
grogan2767 said:
Why do you keep calling him the "God of the Jews" anyway. Theologically it is the same being as the Father/Son/Holy Spirit. (In myth) You can't "exonerate" Jesus from Yaweh's actions. You can't exonerate the Father from Yaweh's actions. Plus the God the of the NT is pretty mean too. (Killing the husband and wife for withholding some of their offering in Acts, Hell, Lake of Fire, all the fire, weeping an gnashing of teeth, etc. He's nasty)

because you were falsely making it seem that you were only going after "fundy's" like me. But by using verses that Jews read and worship in the Torah, it needs to be made clear that you are also going after the God that Jews believe in.

again, if God has his reasons for doing things the way He does them, does He not exist because its not "my way"?

Go ahead, trash God, but dont make yourself out to be a guy just going after the "crazy Christian". You are trashing the God that Jews believe in.

You should have kept your examples to the New Testament and Jesus. You might have gotten away with your lie and only been accused of being an anti-Christian.

You are heartless monster if you think that stuff is worthy of worship. You are a dubious human being indeed.

Trust me, you would have to be one sick son of a ***** to "worship" those versus. Trust me, NO church or Temple ever brings out Leviticus Chapter 20 for a reading, you sickk son of a *****. You can't defend it!!! Murder!!!!!

3 to be 4 said:
because you were falsely making it seem that you were only going after "fundy's" like me. But by using verses that Jews read and worship in the Torah, it needs to be made clear that you are also going after the God that Jews believe in.

again, if God has his reasons for doing things the way He does them, does He not exist because its not "my way"?

Go ahead, trash God, but dont make yourself out to be a guy just going after the "crazy Christian". You are trashing the God that Jews believe in.

You should have kept your examples to the New Testament and Jesus. You might have gotten away with your lie and only been accused of being an anti-Christian.

Last edited:
grogan2767 said:
You are heartless monster if you think that stuff is worthy of worship. You are a dubious human being indeed.

Trust me, you would have to be one sick son of a ***** to "worship" those versus. Trust me, NO church or Temple ever brings out Leviticus Chapter 20 for a reading, you sickk son of a *****. You can't defend it!!! Murder!!!!!

there you have it folks, Jews, according to Grogan, have to be "sick son of a ***** to "worship" those versus. From the Torah,

the Torah, that is sacred to Jews

Grogan has just called Jews sick sons of a *****

Dude, the "folks" are going to agree with me. what do you think this board is? It is not a jack ass fundy Bible board, you dumb ****.

3 to be 4 said:
there you have it folks, Jews, according to Grogan, have to be "sick son of a ***** to "worship" those versus. From the Torah,

the Torah, that is sacred to Jews

Grogan has just called Jews sick sons of a *****

grogan2767 said:
Dude, the "folks" are going to agree with me. what do you think this board is? It is not a jack ass fundy Bible board, you dumb ****.

im not concerned with a popularity contest, Grogan. Im drawing out the truth about you. I'll let the "folks" make up their own mind, but im going to take you and your hate on.
I'm standing up for God and if I become the bad guy here I really couldnt care less.

Dude, in case you have not noticed, I've whipped your sorry ass in this little duel we've had, just in case you weren't aware. You look like an idiot, and you are one. You been schooled.

Come on out.

3 to be 4 said:
im not concerned with a popularity contest, Grogan. Im drawing out the truth about you. I'll let the "folks" make up their own mind, but im going to take you and your hate on.
I'm standing up for God and if I become the bad guy here I really couldnt care less.

by the way, if they agree with you, that Jews are sick S.O.B.'s, than you're calling them anti-semitic. I dont believe thats the case, do you?

Dude, in case you have not noticed, I've whipped your sorry ass in this little duel we've had, just in case you weren't aware. You look like an idiot, and you are one. You been schooled.

Come on out.

3 to be 4 said:
by the way, if they agree with you, that Jews are sick S.O.B.'s, than you're calling them anti-semitic. I dont believe thats the case, do you?

grogan2767 said:

Come on out.

really??? baby is losing, so he's declaring victory.

lets see, tonight we established that you think Jews and Catholics are stupid, as well, as Evangelical Christians, and, oh yes, Muslims.

How was I schooled by you, you skinhead?

Your low IQ keeps helping you miss the point. They DON"T read those scriptures in Temple or Church. If they did NOONE would come. You dumb ******* Fundy!

However, I'm glad you don;t think Catholics go to Hell. That's the first thing you said that doesn't make me want to puke.

3 to be 4 said:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back