PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great read with Jason Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great article, thanks. I have a lot of respect for Taylor, especially the way he often tears us a new one.

What a waste that he on as terrible a team as Miami.

Its too bad Taylor wouldn't consider coming to the Pats to win himself a ring....

Always says a lot regarding the caliber of a person and a player when other team fans unabashadly express their admiration for a player - especially one from a division rival... but Taylor is just that type of guy and a perennial "player you wish was a Patriot"

Its too bad Taylor wouldn't consider coming to the Pats to win himself a ring....

Maybe someday he'll follow Seau's lead and decide to "graduate" from the Dolphins and the rest of the NFL and come to NE.

There are some guys who have Hall of Fame careers and never win the Super Bowl. And that's OK because generally they didn't deserve to win the Super Bowl. Their career was all about "me first" and achieving their Hall of Fame stats.

Jason Taylor deserves to win a Super Bowl someday. He's got his Hall of Fame numbers but he built them in through a "team first/win first" mentality.

Even as he gets older and possibly slows down I'd love to have him here as a role player/role model. Just as well for us that the rest of the Dolphins never followed his example.

Last edited:
Nice read, thanks. Unfortunately for Taylor, things don't look to good for the near future down in fin land. (despite what aqua thinks :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes