PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good news: Gronk looking like Gronk at OTA's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over/Under 12 TD

Any thought?

I'm just getting a headache thinking where all the targets are gonna go towards this season...

Brady's gonna have to put up 6000 to get to everyone's normal numbers!

Gronk gonna Gronk!

Over/Under 12 TD

Any thought?

Hopefully Gronk will learn how to take care of himself on the field. His forward up and over dive, the one that knocked him out last year, has to go away. How many times have we seen him go too far over on his dive and land awkwardly on his head and neck area. That stupidity has to stop. If not I'll take the under.

under hopefully. Used as a complimentary piece in this team rather than a overworked piece. If that makes sense.

Who knows what will actually happen, but I think having outside and downfield threats like Cooks, Hogan and Mitchell will serve to open up that seam. I think Gronk's going to be feasting on single coverage.

Don't forget Dwayne Allen he was one of Lucks top targets just a few seasons ago he is flying under the radar but I bet he makes some key plays for us especially around the goal line.
We can be real creative with our offensive personal I'd like to see a set where Allen and Gronk are the wideout at the goal line and White and Burkhead are lined up behind Brady we could run with two very good blockers in Gronk and Allen or we could pass with the backs being equal receiving threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back