2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Gilmore Global Reviews | Glassdoor

Doesn't Recommend
Neutral Outlook
Disapproves of CEO

I worked at Gilmore Global full-time

Pros

As many (most?) others have noted, the best thing about this company are the ones who, like you, are also being screwed, as well as the cafeteria. (The Christmas parties were also a bright spot, but you shouldn't have to ply people with booze to make them feel good about their workplace.)

Cons

This company has an antagonistic attitude towards its employees, as if there to be used up and then thrown away.

It now appears they don't do official performance reviews (in order to avoid giving raises), but back when they did it wasn't any better. One year my Account Manager took me to lunch off-site so we could have an open and frank conversation about my upcoming Performance Review, and he apologized for … what was to come. He told me that all Account Managers were being instructed not to rate anyone higher than "satisfactory". The next year, after THAT Account Manager had been fired for speaking his mind at a meeting, my next Account Manager got very nervous and hesitant about including some of my accomplishments in my Performance Review. When I asked why, she said "Mrs. Gilmore will be reading this." WTF?

Beyond that, it's just a lot of pettiness, with managers throwing underlings under the bus and otherwise undermining them. This is the first workplace where I've seen people (female *and* male) crying at their desks.

Oh, happy day!

Advice to Management

Don't think for a moment that you have anyone's sincere respect. It is obvious to anyone with a modicum of intelligence that you take a "smash n' grab" approach to managing employees.

Totally nailed it.

I think we may have taken the joke too far.

Or have we.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing