PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Get well soon, Wes! [Positive messages for Wes ONLY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good sentiment, bad execution.

The Patriots will make sure he gets letters, no need to be publishing his home address :O

That's what I thought (@ bad execution i.e.). So we just mail the letters to the Patriots hq, and indicate that they're for Wes?

He is simply outstanding,a huge loss.Get well soon,Wes.

You Da Man, Wes! Hats off to you for such an awesome contribution this season. :)

Crushed to read about your injury :(

Wish you recover quickly and start the next season with a bang.

That's what I thought (@ bad execution i.e.). So we just mail the letters to the Patriots hq, and indicate that they're for Wes?

Wes Welker
c/o New England Patriots
One Patriot Place
Foxborough, MA 02035

Best wishes man. Get well soon. Thank you.

Wes get better and quickly! The team needs you, and the fans need to watch you

You're a warrior Wes and you represent what being a Patriot is all about. You bleed red, white, and blue and are the toughest football player I've ever seen play the game. You're a fierce competitor and all of Patriot Nation loves you. You've been one of the key cogs in this offense the last 3 years and you bring your A game every week. There is no other WR in the league I would want to have when I need to convert a clutch 3rd or 4th down.

Thank you for your contributions throughout your career as a Patriot so far, and we look forward to seeing you tearing it up again in the near future. You will be greatly missed, it's a shame that your year had to end like this. Get well soon and hopefully we will see you back better than ever next year.

Wes.

All the very best in the future and lets hope we see you on the field soon.

you are a warrior.

God speed.

all the best Wes - you are a true Patriot and good luck !

best wishes from Italy and see you soon on the football field

I wish you a speedy recovery Wes! It want be the same not seeing you on the field during the playoffs. Get well soon, and I can't wait to see you back out there next season.

All the best Wes from Slovenia

Dear Wes - you are a great player and have been a joy to watch every week for the past three years. Many of us were crying with you yesterday and we wish you all of the best in the upcoming months. Best wishes for a quick and as pain-free as possible recovery!

Deb

Hard to admit, but I saw my first Pats game seven years before you were born...

You stand for all that's great about the NFL; the importance of what you and Randy brought to this team in recent seasons is hard to state. As a long time fan, thank you very much.

You don't strike me as the kind of guy who wants tears or a lot of sympathy, so all I'll say is that I'm sure the team will vote you a ring after it wins in Miami in February. ;)

I hope your surgery goes well and that your recovery allows you to be back in time for most of next season.

Thanks again. You're a class act!

Get well, we probably won't win anything, so recover with calm and time.
I continue to say this, you are the most complete reciever in the nfl right now

Wes we still need you on the sidelines cause you are the heart of this team and you lead by example. We are gonna miss you out on that field .Get well

Wes, you represent everything that is good about the NFL and you're the heart and soul of the Patriots. You didn't deserve this Wes.
Get well soon man!!!!!

come right back, Wes... a couple more 100-catch seasons, and you're Hall material.

Best wishes from China, Wes. You're a player we can all admire, and you're the favorite Patriot of many of us. Get well soon buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back